Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

WATCH : Adekunle Gold In A S£x Video With Model While Simi Was Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WATCH : Adekunle Gold In A S£x Video With Model While Simi Was Pregnant (1004 Views)

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH : Adekunle Gold In A S£x Video With Model While Simi Was Pregnant by zebjoe: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2021
Well, when they say all men cheat - some will come and say ‘e no fit be me, ẹ no fit be me' (even me I too like woman like my brother Rema) - Adekunle Gold too go put mouth say na only Simi him get eyes for, but better amebo don jam him matter - him own breakfast of cheating don reach.

On Sunday night, the trend chart on Twitter was ignited by the gist of Adekunle Gold cheating on his wife Simi while she was pregnant.
(oh my God) – Who would have known - sho possible?

Watch the full gist here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UICfLW-7j5o

(1) (Reply)

I don't have a long life - Ada Jesus (Video) / Orombo' Singer, Mas Expresses Worry Over 'breast' & 'yansh' Photos On Social Med / Bbnaija 2021: Angel Reacts As Saskay Warns Her To Stay Away From Her Man, Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.