Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nwosu Jubilant Chinecherem, Eze Petrolina Tochi, Omotola,tonto Dike In New Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nwosu Jubilant Chinecherem, Eze Petrolina Tochi, Omotola,tonto Dike In New Movie (344 Views)

Chinecherem Eze: Meet Chris Attoh’s New Wife / Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures / Justina Chinecherem Ezeh Celebrates Her 19 Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nwosu Jubilant Chinecherem, Eze Petrolina Tochi, Omotola,tonto Dike In New Movie by gocnig(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Some of Nollywood’s finest like Actor Mike Ezuruonye Featured With Eze Petrolina Tochi ,Omotola Jalade ,Tonto Dike and host of others are set to hit the creative industry market with a new movie ‘BETWEEN TWO POLES

Produced by NWOSU JUBILANT CHINECHEREM, written and directed by DICK ONYEKWERE. BETWEEN POLES , is currently in its production stages.

“We are here to make a film that will make a difference and will inspire other filmmakers to perfection. The movie is about everyday life,of how people from poor homes struggle to make it in life. Things don’t always go as planned but through resilience, they are able to achieve their goals.

PETROLINA EZE, POPULARLY KNOWN AS TOCHI BABE, NDUKA OGECHI FAUSTINA and others stars in ‘BETWEEN TWO POLES’

“I feel honored having these talents as part of the production. I also believe they haven’t been explored the way they should be and that is one of the reasons we are making the film. I believe BETWEEN TWO POLES will stand out,” NWOSU JUBILANT CHINECHEREM who is the producer stated.

BETWEEN TWO POLES, as told by the director, ONYEKWERE DICK, is a story filled with passion and dreams towards achieving set up goals as well as changing human perception towards life situation.

“Usually, I do not like to blow my trumpet. On the contrary, I’m a very flexible actress and I’m a tool of any director. I’m very eager and excited to see what the director will bring out of me. I’m not metal, I’m not wood so whatever he wants, I hope I can bring it out,” PETROLINA stated. She is actually the sub lead and she played Omotola's best friend as one of the major cast in this movie. \\The DOP (director of Photograph ) is none other than the magic finger himself, JAMES ONYEKWERE...

WATCH OUT FOR THIS MOVIE..........BETWEEN TWO POLES

(1) (Reply)

A Young Pretty Celebrity Ran Mad And Started Walking Naked In The Street / Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Everybody / Bob Cut Soap For Us–singer Psquare And Others React As Flaunts His Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.