Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence (4842 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by MuguVideos: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
In an Instastory, she stated that the last couple of days has been traumatizing for her and also affected her brand.

Teminikan, the video vixen who was dragged for filth by Nigerians online for allegedly having an affair with Adekunle Gold while Simi was pregnant has spoken up.

In an Instastory post she shared, stated that the last couple of days has been traumatizing for her and also affected her family, work, relationship and brand.

She also thanked those who have stood by her and added that God knows all and reveals all.

See her post below;

Source : https://web.muguvideos.com/2021/03/25/video-vixen-accused-of-having-an-affair-with-adekunle-gold-breaks-silence/

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Did you sleep with a married man or not?I was surprised and shocked to my marrow, imagine decent Adekunle can't keep his thing in his trousers too.No man is truly decent after all ,not even all these my pastors hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Anigreat: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

You owe no one any explanation. We have already knew that a hoe will always be a hoe. Simi would've done the same if she was in your shoe, reason she showed so much maturity.

5 Likes

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Tolexander: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Did you sleep with a married man or not?I was surprised and shocked to my marrow, imagine decent Adekunle can't keep his thing in his trousers too.No man is truly decent after all ,not even all these my pastors hmmmm
She could have arranged this story for clout chasing to publicize herself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tolexander:
She could have arranged this story for clout chasing to publicize herself.

You may be right

4 Likes

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Urfavouritegirl: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
I still do not believe the story that Adekunke cheated on simi

2 Likes

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Zane2point4(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
No wonder simi turned to man a hater immediately..

Truly most Nigerian feminist are estranged women who men ditched or cheated on.

3 Likes

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
If this is true, then simi would really feel bad seeing that her husband cheated on her with this agama lizard look-alike.
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:

Nairaland's foremost feminist...I knew u would be FTC grin
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Queenslander(f): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jodha:
Yhu didn't deny the allegations...this sounds like what a guilty person would say...

Madam yhu do ABI yhu no do..
lool cheesy cheesy
Reputations built from sweat and hard work over the years!!

1 Like

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by padi94(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
She is guilty as Fu..CK, Let her swear by IFA if she claims innocence.
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Olayinka777(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Urfavouritegirl:
I still do not believe the story that Adekunke cheated on simi
Ok becos na saint abi sad
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Swear say ur pastor never fvck you.

2 Likes

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
Queenslander:
lool cheesy cheesy
Reputations built from sweat and hard work over the years!!
You must be jealous grin
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Swear say ur pastor never fvck you.
That one nah easy pieces of cake, even with indomie and suya she go allow you do, the same girl that told me that she doesn't mind sleeping with a mod just to get me banned. don't believe her holy holy posts, it's 100% false. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by talk2hb1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
She Tried!!!
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
That one nah easy pieces of cake, even with indomie and suya she go allow you do, the same girl that told me that she doesn't mind sleeping with a mod just to get me banned. don't believe her holy holy posts, it's 100% false. cheesy
Hmm. broke hoes killer, see as u finish this girl, she must be deeply broke. grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by hollah123: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
this was d same shit that lady did b4 finally marrying Churchill

1 Like

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by hollah123: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
u gat b kidding me!!! like seriously that's d lowest of the low,she doesn't mind sleeping with the mod.that shows she's just a cheap hoe,though I see her posts most time n ignore cos I see her as a psychologically damage individual who is tired of life n frustrated

6 Likes

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
hollah123:
u gat b kidding me!!! like seriously that's d lowest of the low,she doesn't mind sleeping with the mod.that shows she's just a cheap hoe,though I see her posts most time n ignore cos I see her as a psychologically damage individual who is tired of life n frustrated
Lolz that's what she typed with her fingers, since that day that was when I realised that she's very cheap. if she can sleep with a mod to get me banned then she can even sleep with anyone for free. such damaged mindset. grin
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
She is guilty. Virgina fiful are toopid and zoosless. sad
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Lordapson23(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
If this is true, then simi would really feel bad seeing that her husband cheated on her with this agama lizard look-alike.

Actually she’s pretty

1 Like

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Luizkid(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Am a guy but I do feel for the ladies... everyone blasting the lady but leaving out Adekunle Gold when he wasn't even raped.

1 Like

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by MickzyDonald: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
A HOE is a HOE

1 Share

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by MufasaLion: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
MickzyDonald:
A HOE is a HOE

RT!
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by meobizy(f): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Who are these people?
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by rex444(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Cheated here cheated there , why won't he ? Is it supposed to be a topic ? Come on d guy wife been get belle... During that 9 months period even present day bros J fit fall... Guy man go pioooon na , after delivery sef , wifey no go fit dance as she dey dance before ... So make prostrate kill am because na good husband
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by MickzyDonald: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

RT!
BLESS UP

1 Like

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Emilokoiyawon: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
She did not commit a crime. Let her be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Dbanj - Oliver Twist Ft Kanye West Here / Photos: IndecentStar, Christy Mack, Properly Beaten By Ex-boyfriend / Wizkid Rocks 2018 Official World Cup Nigerian Nike Jersey (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.