Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free (555 Views)

Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? / Learn Forex Trading With Femfic ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free by austinofo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hi forex traders,
See I sincerely wanna learn forex trading and I really aint ready for paid classes because my pocket is dry abeg, how best will you advice I go about this please?
Re: Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free by dawnomike(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
austinofo:
Hi forex traders,
See I sincerely wanna learn forex trading and I really aint ready for paid classes because my pocket is dry abeg, how best will you advice I go about this please?
If your pocket is dry, what do u plan to use to trade Forex?
Well, you can learn from babypips.com
Take your time to go through the short courses available then come back for advanced materials from me (For free grin)
I hope you have a good laptop and not planning to trade with your phone as a beginner?
Re: Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free by kumulus(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Youtube... Learn the basics about the industry and the financial charts first then search Smart Money Concepts on youtube.
Re: Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free by LifeSolutionsTV: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
austinofo:
Hi forex traders,

- The Best Ways to learn FOREX trading online is by watching and learning through VALUABLE FOREX videos on youtube. You should also get yourself to reading VALUABLE Books online.

- There are tonnes of videos on youtube. Watch any video you come across. As a learner, don't cherry pick videos to watch. Learn from as much people which you can for your first 3 months. Dedicate atleast 2 hours of your day watching FOREX Trading videos instead of Telemundos.

Personally, I learnt FOREX Trading for over 7 years without trading LIVE. All you would need to really get good at TRADING is learning to trade on a DEMO Account for 3 months while trying out various strategies on a weekly basis which you find convenient.

- You should also be ready to dedicate atleast 4 hours of your daily time to practicing FOREX Trading Strategies which you find easy to adopt to. There are Millions of Strategies, so it is best you practice about 10 of them before you conveniently adopt to anyone of your choice.

- Learn MONEY RISK MANAGEMENT and get it Adopted to your Strategies.

- Join Valuable Trading Communities to Boost Your Confidence in The Markets. Togetherness Helps.

- Very Importantly; Keep a Life Journal of your FOREX Trading Accounts on Google Docs saving Screenshots of Your ENTRIES so you can easily analyse your taken trades to verify your results.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
austinofo:
Hi forex traders,
Don't invest in an uncertain market, check my profile or the link in my signature for an idea
Re: Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free by charlie34: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2022
There are numerous online Forex trading courses. The best ones have a good reputation and can give you the knowledge to make a living as a trader.
Re: Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free by Pclemenza: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2023
dawnomike:
If your pocket is dry, what do u plan to use to trade Forex?
Well, you can learn from babypips.com
Take your time to go through the short courses available then come back for advanced materials from me (For free grin)
I hope you have a good laptop and not planning to trade with your phone as a beginner?
Advanced Material for free still available?
Re: Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free by Pclemenza: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2023
austinofo:
Hi forex traders,
Have you kicked your trading journey?
Re: Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free by Geovanni412(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
austinofo:
Hi forex traders,

If you want to learn anything, be ready to join discord groups related to that subject matter

It's that simple

Discord, pimpmymoney.net and libgen will help solve any I need to learn "X" skill online.

Join this discord group, SuperGrowthResources (Group has links to a lot of different courses on online business including cryptocurrency and stocks trading)

https://discord./kqpR6TfNC8

....invite link is valid till 21/7/2023
Re: Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free by imagrg(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Don't trade FOREX..It's a scam.

(1) (Reply)

How To Exchange A Gift Card For Naira Quickly / Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do / There's A Lot Of Money To Be Made On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.