Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

How Do I Rectify This Problem With My BVN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Rectify This Problem With My BVN (879 Views)

Pls How Can I Print BVN Slip / Having Problem With A Terrible Boss Or Colleague?, Come In / How Can I Rectify My Mobile Banking Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Rectify This Problem With My BVN by Primebuilders(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Plz I need assistance from who can help. I can not access my BVN by dialing *565*0#. The massage always is "Your Phone Number is Linked to Multiple BVN". I have to go to the bank to get it. After getting it from the bank any platform I out my BVN they will tell me its incorrect. I went back to the bank they did a shot of my profile that contains my BVN with my phone to be sure he did not copy the it wrongly.

Right now I am trying to apply for covid 19bfund they are telling me the BVN is invalid.

Plz where can I turn to again

Re: How Do I Rectify This Problem With My BVN by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Primebuilders:
Plz I need assistance from who can help. I can not access my BVN by dialing *565*0#. The massage always is "Your Phone Number is Linked to Multiple BVN". I have to go to the bank to get it. After getting it from the bank any platform I out my BVN they will tell me its incorrect. I went back to the bank they did a shot of my profile that contains my BVN with my phone to be sure he did not copy the it wrongly.

Right now I am trying to apply for covid 19bfund they are telling me the BVN is invalid.

Plz where can I turn to again
first, go and swear an affidavit for correction of phone number on bvn from high court, take it to bank with ur national ID card. They will change it to your current phone number

(1) (Reply)

Tgi Commercial Trainee Invitation For Interview / Is First Bank Going To Realese More Batches? / Should I Accept This Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.