Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles (24988 Views)

Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Kwanza: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Two brothers, Sunday Isaac and Lucky Isaac as well as their friend, Ovie Nana have been sentenced to death in Ondo State for armed robbery.

The convicts, who are to die by hanging, were sentenced by Justice Yemi Fasanmi of an Ondo State High Court sitting at the Olokuta Medium Correctional Facility premises in Akure, the state capital.

The trio, were said to have robbed their victims of motorcycles, mobile phones, cash and other valuables seven years ago in Bolorunduro, Ondo East Local Government Area of Ondo State.

After committing the crime in December 11, 2013, the convict were first arraigned in 2014 on a five-count charge to include conspiracy and serial robberies.

The charges were, however, amended to six by the leave of the Court vide the Amendment Information in April, 2019.

The offences committed by the convict for which they were docked are contrary to and punishable under the criminal laws of the state and Robbery and Firearms laws of the Federation.

The Prosecution led by Chief Legal Officer in the Ondo state Ministry of Justice, Olusegun Akeredolu called four witnesses and tendered confessional statements of the accused which were admitted after trial within trial.

The defendants represented by Mr Samson Iluyemi gave evidence but did not tender any exhibit.

In his judgement, Justice Fasanmi who sentenced the two brothers and their accomplice to death by hanging, said he was convinced that the prosecution proved the case beyond all doubts.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/25/siblings-friend-to-die-by-hanging-in-ondo-for-stealing-phones-motorcycles/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Anigreat: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

Nice one.

Untill you're a victim of this Petty thieves you won't know how dangerous they are.

More reason I am not in anyway against jungle justice. Blame me not, they made me who i am.

When school resumed, i happily returned to school only to discovered that my room was buckled by this useless thieves... and they successfully cart away with all my properties, the only thing they didn't take was my trolley, credentials and textbooks. This is making two weeks now since the incident occurred, i have not been myself, so many thoughts running through my mind. I am just being strong.

People are really passing through alot, especially those without helper.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by slawormiir: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
For phones!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Bornsinner7: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
For phones!
Damn Nigga for phones and other valuables..

Damn nigga 2 days.. I understand say na the hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ahhhhh they are Stoopid theif ... For seven years ...they have been jacking people off....well they deserve it .... Rest in pieces

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Dailybell(f): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Not exonerating these ones but the big thieves nko? The billion billion men, where are they?

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Akakanfirstclass(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
mehnnn...!

death sentence for phone theft ?...

the judge must be a very kind individual, personally..
because it takes only kindness to grant everlasting peace to criminals.

with this type of kind-gesture in his decisions...

I strongly recommend that this judge should be contracted with cases involving corrupt politicians..

because they don't only need peace..
but they need rest too

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by lilvicky68(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wow..nice one.. if you have encountered this thieves you won't pity them.. though I don't support jungle justice..at least justice has been served..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by ProphetAjasco: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
I see, I saw........ I see that none of them will die, they will all be released after five years. One will become a pastor, one will become a police man and one will replace Mc Oluomo as the NURTW chairman in Lagos......

So I have seen and So shall it be.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by GuyWise101(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dir NCAN: Hello chairman Ondo branch have you checked the names?

Chiarman Ondo branch: Yes sir I have checked the names and it is proving so difficult to pinpoint the actual owners.

Dir NCAN: So what are we going to tell our members?

Chairman Ondo branch: I have contacted Mr Chinedu the chairman Enugu branch and he said that he has done some research and that their actual names are Olanike and Olaniyi Issac.

Dir NCAN: Nice, talk to you later.

7 Likes

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by ridwanlawal: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
What is the punishment for those who stole our
PARENTS past
OUR present
and
The FUTURE of our unborn children

16 Likes

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Authority man no dey pick pocket na plenty cash him go dey steal, authority stealing pass armed robbery,pen get power gun no get,if gun steal #80,000 pen go steal #2billion u no go hear them shout thief thief thief !!! U no go hear them shout rogue rogue rogue!!! Them no go see this one at all.

4 Likes

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by gwinaB(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2021
Ondo state always sentencing people to death by hanging.

1 Like

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by IgweOfNnewi: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2021
Quite unreasonable punishment
Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Rugaria: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2021
While Buhari and goons stealing billion dollars oil wells with "armed pens" go scot-free

3 Likes

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by MrIcredible: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2021
Is that so?

Who be the senile dementia imbecilic judge?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Ladycewhy(f): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2021
While I will not question this judgement, I feel Nigeria is a place where if you want to be a criminal ,go big, see now, boko haram and bandits are being " incoporated" into society.

In africa china's voice : poor man wey thief maggi dem go show e face for crime fighters, rich man wey thief money dem nor dey show e face for crime fighters.

5 Likes

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by FILEBE(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2021
When will our politicians be sentenced to death bu hanging too?
Seven years ago o. The law seems to be for the masses / poor and peoppe without connections.

8 Likes

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Pele10: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2021
Hmm i don't support crime, but The judgment is too hash. In this same country an Housa bandits and terrorist will be granted federal pardon by an housa president while a yoruba judge will sentence a yoruba robber to death. Who is fooling who.?

3 Likes

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Bettykeys: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Some miscreants elements from east causing havoc in the west.

May God forgiveness be upon their souls
Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Generalwoodz(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2021
If you can do the crime be ready to do the time...
But now...
You niggars got to pay with your life. I am sorry the country failed you and ended up turning you into perpetrators of heinous crimes.

Sorry my southern brothers! Cry no more. Accept your fate with no hate because you all bargained and bought it.

I don't know where you guys would be headed to after facing the hang man with the nozzle when your head falls... but

If it's the hell...

Tell the devil that his children (Naija politicians) are over doing the works he sent them to.

Naija people dey suffer real bad but they are always smiling like all is well...

Young brothers, please tell the devil there's no gain accepting Nigerians into hell again because, they have been through so much pain while living in a bleeped up country.
Well, if it's the heavens pls, help me beg baba God to bless my hustles I really want to leave this damned place for good.
Pls, tell our Lord Jesus Christ that lasticalala is always bringing snake to naira Land frontage
I
Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by blinking001(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2021
The wicked shall never know peace
Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by supereagle(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Nigeria law is for the commoners politicians steal our commonwealth, they come back to oppress us.
Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by naijadrivablog: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2021
But people wey de loot billions de walk free?
Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by 9jaRealist: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
For phones!
Bornsinner7:
Damn Nigga for phones and other valuables..

Damn nigga 2 days.. I understand say na the hustle.

ARMED robbery is ARMED robbery...
Regardless of what they ended up getting.

These lot won’t hesitate to KILL you for that phone...
If you do the crime, be ready to take the punishment.

>
Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2021
Dailybell:
Not exonerating these ones but the big thieves nko? The billion billion men, where are they?
You can go ahead and sentenced those ones.
Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by fasho01(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2021
I thought capital punishment was abolished?

1 Like

Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Offpoint1: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2021
The execution should be televise...
Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by sammysmiles(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2021
No be small thing...
Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Jeju: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2021
This is jungle justice. Naija na wa!
Re: Siblings, Friend To Die By Hanging In Ondo For Stealing Phones, Motorcycles by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2021
Why?
Mere stealing?
Overshooting of justice.

N/B: it was actually armed robbery and if they were caught with arms, am okay with the judgement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Suspected Thief Burnt To Death For Stealing Handkerchief / Mother, Son In Trouble Over Illegal Abortion / How Police Plotted To Bury Ogbomoso #EndSARS Victims Without Autopsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.