Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me (1205 Views)

Who Wants To Swap Phone O / Here’s Why Apple Wants To Launch The Iphone 9 As Soon As Possible / Itel P13 Plus Wants To Frustrate Me. Am In Deep Shit. (2) (3) (4)

Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by LegalRambles(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Due to my few outbursts on this section. Xiaomi Marketers has dmed me severally. But right now I was offered to join the bandwagon for a meagre fee.
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by LegalRambles(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Skywalker240 is a marketer too
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by Olobofife(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
LegalRambles:
Due to my few outbursts on this section. Xiaomi Marketers has dmed me severally. But right now I was offered to join the bandwagon for a meagre fee.
screenshot the dm and share it here or bury your head in shame.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by victorix(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Olobofife:

He will send am email to himself and screenshot. Fear these tecno people.

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by LegalRambles(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Olobofife:

I am still considering their offer. So I wouldn't want to spoil it by revealing the clandestine details of our conversation.
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by LegalRambles(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
victorix:

You wish
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by Olobofife(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
victorix:

very stupid tecno people.

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by Olobofife(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
LegalRambles:

I am still considering their offer. So I wouldn't want to spoil it by revealing the clandestine details of our conversation.
you are Shameless bigot, very useless animal.

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by victorix(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
LegalRambles:

You wish

The money way tecno them go dey pay you no go pass 15k. You're beginning to look foolish as all your threads are baseless.

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by FryMosquito: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Guy you suppose know nothing last forever, the brand you are representing can't rule forever here for naija. Other brands like Xiaomi have come to stay. So stop popularizing Xiaomi, it will make people to start asking who's Xiaomi and from there their Facebook page subscribers and fans will keep on increasing. Anyway keep firing its for Xiaomi's good

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by fuckdemrepented: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Guy you need mental examination, this thing don dey turn to madness

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by fuckdemrepented: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
FryMosquito:
Guy you suppose know nothing last forever, the brand you are representing can't rule forever here for naija. Other brands like Xiaomi have come to stay. So stop popularizing Xiaomi, it will make people to start asking who's Xiaomi and from there their Facebook page subscribers and fans will keep on increasing. Anyway keep firing its for Xiaomi's good
wisdom

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by Kiaso(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
LegalRambles:

Total Rubbish
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by doggedfighter(f): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
You are a small fry. Too small to attract any attention from Xiaomi.

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by aumusa: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
LegalRambles:
so if they'd offered u more u will join em.

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by LegalRambles(m): 3:03am On Mar 26, 2021
aumusa:
so if they'd offered u more u will join em.

If put in my shoes, will you?
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by donbenie(m): 3:41am On Mar 26, 2021
The only thing this one dey see for him nightmares na Xiaomi..
Na to remove clothes on top Xiaomi matter na him remain..
Him done open 10 threads on top Xiaomi issues..
Make una pray for am..
Na Yabaleft get this one..
Pocket Lawyer,AKA KNGEZY..
Welcome to your second round of Xiaomi MADNESS..

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by donbenie(m): 3:46am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:
In your dreams,Kingezy..
Your rantings are the rants of an Ant..
The only person that takes a MAD man serious is non but himself.
Pocket Lawyer..

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by mfoniso67157: 5:08am On Mar 26, 2021
:screenshot the dm and share it here or bury your head in shame. I am still considering their offer. So I wouldn't want to spoil it by revealing the clandestine details of our conversation.
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by donbenie(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:
DIMWITTED F00l..
Why would they want to pay you,when you have been marketing them for free? grin
Open Nairaland phone section and all you would see is Xiaomi this and Xiaomi that,by KINGEZY and you think there's any further marketing they require? shocked
When it comes to product marketing,no publicity is bad publicity and you are advertising Xiaomi to unknown customers all by your stupid self.. cheesy

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by sunshineV(f): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2021
funny thing is, this fuul is not even a transsion marketer just a lonely fvck seeking attention
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by LegalRambles(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2021
sunshineV:
funny thing is, this fuul is not even a transsion marketer just a lonely fvck seeking attention
My thoughts exactly...
But what does the person stand to gain in the attention?
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by sunshineV(f): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:
My thoughts exactly... But what does the person stand to gain in the attention?
goan ask ur grandfather
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by masterfactor(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2021
@Op can you kindly pass that offer to me, hope they include, that I will get the latest M11 and other of version of their future releases. God will bless you for doing that for me
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by LegalRambles(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2021
sunshineV:
goan ask ur grandfather
Okay...
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by LegalRambles(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2021
masterfactor:
@Op can you kindly pass that offer to me, hope they include, that I will get the latest M11 and other of version of their future releases. God will bless you for doing that for me

No I am not that wicked. You will just spend time and money trying to raise my dead Xiaomi note 9s. Except you want it for parts and you're not a phone technician?
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by masterfactor(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

No I am not that wicked. You will just spend time and money trying to raise my dead Xiaomi note 9s. Except you want it for parts and you're not a phone technician?
Let me worry about that one.
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by LegalRambles(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2021
masterfactor:

How do you want to get it delivered to you?
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by donbenie(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2021
masterfactor:

The NONENTITY has no Note 9s to sell..
He's a KNOWN TROLL,who's been severally banned for his nuisance activity on Xiaomi thread..
His other Moniker is Kingezy AKA Pocket Lawyer AKA The Humble One.. grin

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by donbenie(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

My thoughts exactly...
But what does the person stand to gain in the attention?
What does a MAD man stand to gain,by running naked in the market square? grin

Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by masterfactor(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

DM me
Re: Xiaomi Marketing : Xiaomi Wants To Recruit/Bribe Me by masterfactor(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2021
LegalRambles:

drop your number

vggggg / If You Are Still Living In Ukraine, I Will Give You A Call / Love And Flashing