Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Huge Python Attacks Owner - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Huge Python Attacks Owner (764 Views)

Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass / Huge Python Snake Killed Inside A House In Rivers State (see Photos) / Giant Python Attacks Indonesian Man Before Being Eaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Python Attacks Owner by Criticalinfo: 12:09am On Mar 26, 2021
Jay Brewer just didn't see this coming. Not at all. Founder of the Reptile Zoo in California, Jay Brewer was in for a shock after a python attacked him in a video that he shared on his Instagram account. Needless to mention, the clip has gone viral.

Jay, who has over two million followers on Instagram, handles snakes all the time and his Instagram account is filled with such videos. But, in this particular clip, Jay was surprised for a second as the huge python snapped at him, and he exclaimed in pain, saying, "Woaaahhh."

As Jay was recording the video, the python was curled up in a huge box at the time of the strike. "As soon as my eyes shifted off of her. See how smart this snake is? The second I shifted my eyes off, she knew that I wasn't ready to jump," Jay said after the snake attacked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTyS1P7U7Ys

Re: Huge Python Attacks Owner by illicit(m): 3:35am On Mar 26, 2021
Hmmmm one day na one day....
Re: Huge Python Attacks Owner by Imsoblessed: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
he will end up in the belly of the beast oh

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Attacks Owner by Criticalinfo: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
illicit:
Hmmmm one day na one day....

Day one na 4 sure

(1) (Reply)

Pure Breed American Eskimo Up For Sale / 10 Month German Shepherd Dog For Sale / Rabbit Farm: American Chinchillas Are For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.