Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo (25415 Views)

As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? / Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities / Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by calcal: 2:25am On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:
I need someone to ignorantly come and blame Fulani or cow or bubu please.

In the land of the most educated persons on earth, Mr. Akeredolu how far? OIL money is easy to share.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

Trust me. Bubu is doing great in teaching you to stop being an irresponsible lazy fuq, but if you refuse to learn, I'm sure he'd gladly do a third term so you can have the opportunity of going through the lesson he is teaching you again.

I am certain that by then even you will pass the be responsibe exams and stop hoping bubu will feed you.

The following might help your understanding.

U r really one of those daft humans u keep going on like a broken record, spewing gibberish. N of all things u trying to do d switcheru on me concerning this issue, so all of a sudden u advised Nigerians to come out n vote out ur greatest love? come on! what do u take me for? u?

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
emonis88:

U r really one of those daft humans u keep going on like a broken record, spewing gibberish. N of all things u trying to do d switcheru on me concerning this issue, so all of a sudden u advised Nigerians to come out n vote out ur greatest love? come on! what do u take me for? u?

Good thing is, our words live on NL long after we post them.

No, I did not ask people to vote or not vote for bubu, though I would have given my right hand and both feet so Atiku was not president, but I am delighted Nigerians voted for the person who called them lazy fuqs, because truth be told, most Nigerians are wailing lazy irresponsible fuqs and needed to be told.

So, sai bubu! Says buda.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

Good thing is, our words live on NL long after we post them.

No, I did not ask people to vote or not vote for bubu, though I would have given my right hand and both feet so Atiku was not president, but I am delighted Nigerians voted for the person who called them lazy fuqs, because truth be told, most Nigerians are wailing lazy irresponsible fuqs and needed to be told.

So, sai bubu! Says buda.
stay in one lane n stop changing lanes when it suits u!
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
emonis88:

stay in one lane n stop changing lanes when it suits u!

Stay in one lane, lol. To suit you, you mean.

You are very funny to think buda runs on lanes.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:

Stay in one lane, lol. To suit you, you mean.

You are very funny to think buda runs on lanes.
it is not to suit me but it is to stand for something. N me thinks u always trying to ve d last word in any argument, even when u know u wrong so, me il just say u do this, me like wise il, ZIP IT.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
emonis88:

it is not to suit me but it is to stand for something. N me thinks u always trying to ve d last word in any argument, even when u know u wrong so, me il just say u do this, me like wise il, ZIP IT.

You may zip it if you want, emonis. I got far too much work to do myself, and I got the energy to stand for what I stand for which is to ensure you know that bubu is not responsible for your daily bread. Once you understand that, you'll start working for it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10959328_notable01411_jpeg1c1c9acf42efa3328b3348b29c401fc2

Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the difference you want to see!
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:

You may zip it if you want, emonis. I got far too much work to do myself, and I got the energy to stand for what I stand for which is to ensure you know that bubu is not responsible for your daily bread. Once you understand that, you'll start working for it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10959328_notable01411_jpeg1c1c9acf42efa3328b3348b29c401fc2

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
The picture you posted is if a person who worked, cooked, ate and was celebrating a full belly, and not a lazy hungry fuq wailing that bubu did not feed them.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2021
budaatum:
The picture you posted is if a person who worked, cooked, ate and was celebrating a full belly, and not a lazy hungry fuq wailing that bubu did not feed them.
u say u r a hard working person, but what I observed is dat u got nothing doing but putting up replies to everything?

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
emonis88:

u say u r a hard working person, but what I observed is dat u got nothing doing but putting up replies to everything?

My belly is full. You can see I never wail.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
budaatum:

My belly is full. You can see I never wail.

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
emonis88:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13326584_1322427413224191fbimg16149496498841796jpeg57c7a893e15f5fd3f56e8c3671281c38jpegjpegc891b4482e9beaf8d5ee127fce73aeed_jpeg586aa617d0191b3110bb2be218192c08

Now I understand why you wail so. I too might wail if I looked like you do.

Go seek help. Church or mosque is a good place to start because bubu does not give a fuq about you.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
budaatum:

Go seek help. Church or mosque is a good place to start because bubu does not give a fuq about you.

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
budaatum:

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNILORIN Shut, Students, Staff Turned Back (photos) / Lawyers Advise Parents To Sue Covenant University For Suspension Of 200 Students / Eugene Ohu Wins N90m Grant By Templeton World Charity - Virtual Reality Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.