Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Please Help! It's Urgent Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! It's Urgent Please (272 Views)

Please It's Urgent!!! / Pls Help, It's Urgent / Who Can Solve This Conversion Please... It's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! It's Urgent Please by Queenflourish(f): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2021
I can't explain how I feel right now,am cryemotionally down and seriously depressed, I can't even think straight anymore
The issue is I wrote jamb last year which will be my second jamb,I had 271 so I registered for my school of choice post utme too,early this month they announced that the post utme would be an online test,I spent to get software past questions and some general paper, my phone got faulty a week after I started reading so I couldn't follow up with the online tutorial I paid for I was Sha reading
I finally took the exam to my surprise I had below my school post utme score ,it's low with two marks I was so heartbroken cus I just checked it yesterday
Now I want to option for part time which form will close this month end , time is not by my side and the zeal to go to school is so strong I have a handwork that will help me in school
Academics in the house please I need your advice and support please and please don't over look this,I need serious help please
(Am seriously depressed)
Re: Please Help! It's Urgent Please by Tohsynetita1: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2021
Queenflourish:
I can't explain how I feel right now,am cryemotionally down and seriously depressed, I can't even think straight anymore
The issue is I wrote jamb last year which will be my second jamb,I had 271 so I registered for my school of choice post utme too,early this month they announced that the post utme would be an online test,I spent to get software past questions and some general paper, my phone got faulty a week after I started reading so I couldn't follow up with the online tutorial I paid for I was Sha reading
I finally took the exam to my surprise I had below my school post utme score ,it's low with two marks I was so heartbroken cus I just checked it yesterday
Now I want to option for part time which form will close this month end , time is not by my side and the zeal to go to school is so strong I have a handwork that will help me in school
Academics in the house please I need your advice and support please and please don't over look this,I need serious help please
(Am seriously depressed)
what of your second choice?
Re: Please Help! It's Urgent Please by dayo31: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2021
Please check online list of available university for post utme many schools are still available. Check online.
Re: Please Help! It's Urgent Please by Queenflourish(f): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Tohsynetita1 post=100225075]
what of your second choice?[/quote

Post utme form is closed for my second choice

(1) (Reply)

UTME 2021: What JAMB Registrar Told Banks Ahead Of Sale Of Epins / Algebraic Laws Of Indices Explained | Mathematics / We Opened Rogue Centres To Catch Exam Cheats – JAMB Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.