Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live (6982 Views)

What To Get On The Plane When Traveling To Canada / Tips For Traveling For Free Or With Little Money Around The World / Traveling Will Be Good For Me But My Only Fear Is 90% Of Agents Are Fake,scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by coastD: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2021
TRAVELING ABROAD TO SCHOOL,TO WORK AND LIVE

A lot of Nigerians want to travel abroad for the purpose of going to work, live there and go to school.

It is a good plan to travel abroad where a lot of things are working,where they have good foundation that is helping a lot of foreigners achieve their set goals in life.

To travel abroad, you need visa ,which is the permission to allow you into the country that you have their visa on your passport.

NOTE :There are different method ,you can use to apply for visa such as invitation,through tourism, through schooling,through conference and business which is non immigrant visa.

immigrant visa is getting the permission to stay in a country as legal permanent resident and applicant can get it through Marriage,through father ,mother or child that is citizen of that country or through employment

Different method of application ,have different processing and requirements .

As an applicant for visa, you must first yourself ,if you have all the requirement for the visa.

You must also ask yourself if the method of application is the right method before you can start the visa application.

Then you can now start the visa application processing
visa application require planning,strategizing and taken right action plans in the right direction.

Many applicant have wasted alot of money,paying agent that is using them as try your luck and they are not innovative visa processing agency.

At focus hilltop travel and tour, we are into visa consultation, visa application,help in documentation and give professional advice on visa application matters .

we speak from experience

for your next visa application get in touch with Mr Richard 08024995989 call and visa

Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by charlie34: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Well, the good news is that you can now enjoy Travelling Europe on a budget to Europe from South Africa if you know where to look and when to book cheap flights to Europe!
Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by Olasunkanmi22: 5:39am On Jun 14, 2021
I'm a young graduate waiting to serve my father's country Nigeria. Please, I will like to know more on how I can further my study(Msc) in Canada.
Thanks as I await your kind response
Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by GavinThompson: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
I do not want to fly to other countries yet, because there are new waves of coronavirus, I want to protect myself. But I still wanted to fly somewhere and decided to buy flights to vegas. Where did you last fly? I have been abroad in Italy and Spain. The next time I want to fly to England, I have always dreamed of being there.
Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by thatsleepboy1: 2:20am On Aug 22, 2021
Omo na Spain sure pass.
Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by Hoyeahniyi: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good day all,

I can assist you with funds in your account (proof of funds) for visa application.

Kindly send a pm for details!
Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by Babatunde1990: 5:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Hello house, please help my life oooo,how can I get a working permit Visa to Canada ?? I am losing it a lot in Nigeria please help my life ooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by Babatunde1990: 5:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Please what are the steps for me to take to get Working permit Visa to Canada without any agent involved,I just wanna get out of NIGERIA, please help your boy life oooooooo
Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by Hoyeahniyi: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Good day all,
For your visa application (proof of funds)!

Kindly send me a pm for more details
Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by Draey: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2021
So except you get a job offer from Canada while you're still in Nigeria, the company that want's to hire you will send a letter to the Canadian embassy that will help in processing your work permit , asides that the chances of just getting a work permit is non existent, the best way i can advise is via education, do your masters and from there find a job, that is the surest way.

Babatunde1990:
Hello house, please help my life oooo,how can I get a working permit Visa to Canada ?? I am losing it a lot in Nigeria please help my life ooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by Niellar: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Babatunde1990:

We can help you out with this
Call us on 09065323693
or follow us on IG @official_travelgold
Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by esiribiz: 2:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Babatunde1990:

Join us on telegram to learn the latest opportunity to travel abroad : https:///studyworkliveabroad
Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by esiribiz: 2:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Babatunde1990:
Please what are the steps for me to take to get Working permit Visa to Canada without any agent involved,I just wanna get out of NIGERIA, please help your boy life oooooooo

Join us on telegram to learn the latest opportunity to travel abroad : https:///studyworkliveabroad
Re: Traveling Abroad To School,to Work And Live by esiribiz: 2:18am On Jan 01, 2023

Olasunkanmi22:
I'm a young graduate waiting to serve my father's country Nigeria. Please, I will like to know more on how I can further my study(Msc) in Canada.
Thanks as I await your kind response

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Guest House In Ibadan / God Is Good Motors And Their Price List, Route, Terminals And Online Booking / Were To Get Your Winter Wears In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.