Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Need Abroad-based Husband - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Abroad-based Husband (524 Views)

Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Abroad-based Husband by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2021
pansophist:

Since when did you became first? tongue

Even the third place sef, na serious consideration. Who no like better thing ?

I will show you!
Re: I Need Abroad-based Husband by pansophist(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I will show you!

Show me wetin ? Go sleep. Third or nothing. cool

1 Like

Re: I Need Abroad-based Husband by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
AgathaMoses:
Let me spend dis on u
these notes are over 200k and it's just 28notes.
it will take a miracle for Naira to make it to this level
Re: I Need Abroad-based Husband by 99thEnemy(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2021
Are you in the USA, Canada, U.K, Australia or Germany, at least 30 and looking for a wife? Pick me. Am a fashion designer, homely, respectful, ready to be your lovely wife. You come marry me in Naija then carry me go.

Serious men only.

You didn't say your age... how will they know the type of newspaper they are dealing with? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Help You Needed To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Is Finally Here! / Hey, Anyone To Talk To �� / Guys No be true?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.