Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier (1766 Views)

Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club / The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles / Squirrels Of Benin Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by afroniger: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2021
The Squirrels of #Benin vibing to 'Kabiyesi o'... ahead of their #AFCON2021Q against the Super Eagles of #Nigeria today.

� @SatAllagbe https:///U00dUAScOM

https://twitter.com/ojbsports/status/1375462750076473348?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt2gVKr_UDY

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by Tolexander: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2021
Yoruba God is the God of all grin grin

Argue with your used condom or menstrual pad undecided

jrjfjfj:
I wonder who we Yorubas will support either Yoruba Nigeria OR Yoruba benin republic grin grin
We Yoruba are supporting the team with more yoruba players

1 Like

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by Freestainworld(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2021
The Eagles always beats the squirrel anytime, any day
Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by AbijaJ: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2021
I dey shake ooo. Dem never even play the match but dem don dey sing thanksgiving song. Make Super Eagles nor forkup o.

1 Like

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by adadike(f): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2021
Yes o, in every situation, give thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by jrjfjfj: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2021
I wonder who we Yorubas will support either Yoruba Nigeria OR Yoruba benin republic grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by ojun50(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2021
good for the game
Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by Seerade029: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2021
AbijaJ:
I dey shake ooo. Dem never even play the match but dem don dey sing thanksgiving song. Make Super Eagles no forkup o.
adadike:
Yes o, in every situation, give thanks to God

You guys should read the post wella

1 Like

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by Seerade029: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2021
jrjfjfj:

I wanted to accuse you wrongly.
I had to check your post history.

Anyways, Yoruba nah Yoruba.
Whoever wins.
Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by nisai: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2021
jrjfjfj:
whichever geographical nationality you fall into. For me, I found myself in Nigeria so I am supporting the Super Eagles.

3 Likes

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by owobokiri(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2021
Why are Yorubas in Nigeria more interested in attaching by force to Igbos and Niger Deltans in Nigeria, instead of trying to join their great brothers in Port Novo to form a Great Oduduwa empire?
Is oil so sweet that it can really make one deny his own brother?

1 Like

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by jrjfjfj: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2021
Seerade029:

I wanted to accuse you wrongly.
I had to check your post history.

Anyways, Yoruba nah Yoruba.
Whoever wins.
I no be Nyamiri grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by jrjfjfj: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2021
owobokiri:
Why are Yorubas in Nigeria more interested in attaching by force to Igbos and Niger Deltans in Nigeria, instead of trying to join their great brothers in Port Novo to form a Great Oduduwa empire?
Is your brain aware of this comment

4 Likes

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Yorubas in Benin republic to play against Nigeria with Yorubas in it..Lol

Double loyalty..

Nigeria is not well structured, ...How can same ethnicity be playing for different countries..

For this reason...we declare our support for oodua republic

What nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by lordlugards: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2021
afroniger:
The Squirrels of #Benin vibing to 'Kabiyesi o'... ahead of their #AFCON2021Q against the Super Eagles of #Nigeria today.

� @SatAllagbe https:///U00dUAScOM

https://twitter.com/ojbsports/status/1375462750076473348?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt2gVKr_UDY

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
It shall never be well with the British who divided this people with their brothers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by Asapchris(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2021
owobokiri:
A fool

1 Like

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by Seerade029: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2021
owobokiri:

What is your tribe first.

Maybe you're from a 10man tribe in Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by wwwihy: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2021
They are Yoruba... Majority of the populace of Benin republic are Yoruba....we were only divided by colonial Masters
Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by Seerade029: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Double loyalty..

Nigeria is not well structured, ...How can same ethnicity be playing for different countries..

What nonsense.

3rd time you reason well
Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by Seerade029: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2021
wwwihy:
They are Yoruba... Majority of the populace of Benin republic are Yoruba....we were only divided by colonial Masters

No bro, Yoruba are the 3rd largest
Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by owobokiri(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Seerade029:

What is your tribe first.

Maybe you're from a 10man tribe in Nigeria grin
I'm from the tribe with the most players in the Super Eagles!
Every year!!!

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by wwwihy: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Double loyalty..

What nonsense.

It was the handiwork of the Colonial Masters
Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by wwwihy: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2021
Seerade029:

No bro, Yoruba are the 3rd largest
Okay
Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by Seerade029: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2021
owobokiri:

I'm from the tribe with the most players in the Super Eagles!
Every year!!!

So how many cups of oil do you produce in the East grin

owobokiri:

According to your useless claim grin

2 Likes

Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by Resurrection212: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2021
I noticed that too.shame on british Artificial borders.
wwwihy:
Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by Resurrection212: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2021
Tinubu should construct a train line from saki to Benin republic. An international airport should also build in the country he should also navigate waterway btw ogun state and Benin republic for business flow btw the two country.
May God help Tinubu Nigeria incoming president.
Re: Squirrels Of Benin Vibing To Yoruba Praise & Worship Song Ahead Afcon Qualifier by wwwihy: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
Tinubu should construct a train line from saki to Benin republic. An international airport should also build in the country he should also navigate waterway btw ogun state and Benin republic for business flow btw the two country.
May God help Tinubu Nigeria incoming president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Cup 2014 Finals Is Germany Vs Argentina / The Award Winning Gym Now In Your Neighborhood / Ambrose: I’m Praying For Super Eagles To Beat Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.