Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

If You Are A University Student,this Is Ment For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Are A University Student,this Is Ment For You (855 Views)

Is It Possible To Build A University Website With Joomla! / Campus Heat: A University Social Network (www.campusheat.ning.com) / Net-savvy University Student Wanted For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A University Student,this Is Ment For You by UCHENNAL: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2011
it is a new website, but it is truly meant for students and those that will want to make life easier for university students.Visit www.alutaads.com,visit your school section and help others know what goes around your school.visit www.alutaads.com now

Re: If You Are A University Student,this Is Ment For You by basil123: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2011
Greetings I have viewed your website and its ok, although still under development. It is a good concept. I am a 200 level full time student of university of lagos of the department of geosciences and would like to market this site for you. I am also a web designer and developer. As such I would be glad if you grant me the privilege to do that. Thanks.
Re: If You Are A University Student,this Is Ment For You by Sub5(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2011
We are also calling on all student and ex-students across Nigeria to join the only Nigerian students online community at www.allstudentforum.com be proud to be associated with other students across Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name Needed / New Social Network Unthink Says ‘fu’ To Facebook And Google+ / How To Style A Div Element

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.