Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

How My Wife Was Scammed By Fake Online Vendor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Wife Was Scammed By Fake Online Vendor (823 Views)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Wife Was Scammed By Fake Online Vendor by adigun4mee(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
My wife was awaiting her Nysc call up letter and due to the delay in her school,She decided to ventured into online business by selling some stuffs.Fast forward to how she got scammed,there was one of her client that needed some sneakers and my wife decided to source for it from other online vendors hoping they are also legit,But the unfortunate incident happened when my wife transferred a sum of #21,800 to her,she blocked my wife on whatsapp, Facebook and her lines ain't going through till now,can we still retrieve the money? If yes,kindly help a family trying so hard to survive

Re: How My Wife Was Scammed By Fake Online Vendor by IamAuntyOnion(f): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Report the account number to the bank. I heard they used to trace and arrest them.
Re: How My Wife Was Scammed By Fake Online Vendor by adigun4mee(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kinda confused on how to go about it,which bank would I report the case to?
Re: How My Wife Was Scammed By Fake Online Vendor by david102(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
go to the bank of the culprit with your printed chat conversation evidences.... report and the scammers account will be blocked..... you can also go to the police with these details
Re: How My Wife Was Scammed By Fake Online Vendor by sunday2olabode(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
kindly go to Zenith Bank to report her with a proof of the chat they can easily trace her from there
Re: How My Wife Was Scammed By Fake Online Vendor by adigun4mee(m): 6:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Thanks a lot,I'll do that asap
Re: How My Wife Was Scammed By Fake Online Vendor by Thomthom(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2021
I can't send money to someone I meet online... Before sending money, try to know the location of the person you are doing business with..

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrated How Is Friend Was Kidnapped And Butchered In Owerri / Gunmen Invade Lecture Halls Of Delta Poly, Students Escape Through Windows (Vide / (video) Police Arrest Man With 53-AK 47 Magazine Guns In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.