Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

How My Daughter Died Last Week. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Daughter Died Last Week. (8650 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
I am a useless father, I can never forgive myself.

my only daughter died last week because we having been living in bad condition. no healthy food no money to buy the appropriate medicine for her.

I can't stand the pain and the shame that she died because of my inability to provide for my family, despite all the kind of dirty work I do to meet up.

I regret losing my job. my daughter died because I couldn't afford her hospital bill.

I am not a man any longer, I am trapped I don't want to lose my only son the last of my family again. if you are willing to adopt my son please reach out to me.

under my care he will die of hunger, I can't even pay my rent my family is scattered. my life is gone my balance is zero.

modified : this is my account number 3122893598
Ochala Noah o
First Bank......... please help me out.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Oluolad86(f): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
So sorry about this. You would have asked for help. Just be calm please. God will send helpers to you.

4 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Oluolad86:
So sorry about this. You would have asked for help. Just be calm please. God will send helpers to you.
amen my heart is bleeding. finding help this days is very hard because of people who are not genuine.

I wish someone could help me I have to put my family together, get them something to eat and a place to stay. before I get a job.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Oluolad86(f): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
godsplan123:
amen my heart is bleeding. finding help this days is very hard because of people who are not genuine.

I wish someone could help me I have to put my family together, get them something to eat and a place to stay. before I get a job.

If you are genuine, people will surely locate where you live. Just be hopeful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Qrash(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
I feel very sorry for you. may your child soul r.i.p Nigeria is hell now many are dying in silence.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Qrash:
I feel very sorry for you. may your child soul r.i.p Nigeria is hell now many are dying in silence.
exactly I can't bear the pain of losing my son and my wife because of job.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by ekene101: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Guy bad as e bad reach,enter street go do Yahoo,your family is your responsibility and when you fail them,you have failed woefully as a man.many will bash me for my comment and will only tell you to pray to God or have faith,none is willing to help anybody these days because the bad ones have spoilt the good ones. Only a few people are ready to help out in this country and they must be convinced your story is genuine. some will say go and learn a skill,trade or work as if work dey the country or no be money you go use learn the skill or trade and no be time you go take make profit and balance for the trade. I can do anything to some extent (not kidnapping,stealing or murder) to provide for my family, especially my kids not to talk of a sick one in the hospital. boss my ideal is a bad one, I know, but heaven help those who help themselves.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by jesmond3945: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wait, hospital bill to save your daughter's life, you could not raise? Ha. How much was the bill in the first place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
jesmond3945:
Wait, hospital bill to save your daughter's life, you could not raise? Ha. How much was the bill in the first place
25 000 I had no option and I took her to chemist till she died now my son is going the same way.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
ekene101:
Guy bad as e bad reach,enter street go do Yahoo,your family is your responsibility and when you fail them,you have failed woefully as a man.many will bash me for my comment and will only tell you to pray to God or have faith,none is willing to help anybody these days because the bad ones have spoilt the good ones. Only a few people are ready to help out in this country and they must be convinced your story is genuine. some will say go and learn a skill,trade or work as if work dey the country or no be money you go use learn the skill or trade and no be time you go take make profit and balance for the trade. I can do anything to some extent (not kidnapping,stealing or murder) to provide for my family, especially my kids not to talk of a sick one in the hospital. boss my ideal is a bad one, I know, but heaven help those who help themselves.
I did my best. it will be bad for me to take another man's life to save another life bros i can't endure this pain.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
godsplan123:
25 000 I had no option and I took her to chemist till she died now my son is going the same way.
And you couldn't raise 25k for the hospital bill? Your family/relatives nko? None of them could give you 25k? This is a life we're talking about...

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
aroundtheearth:
And you couldn't raise 25k for the hospital bill or why didn't you open a thread on Nairaland? Your family/relatives nko? None of them could give you 25k? This is a life we're talking about...
my brother when you are rich that is when you will have family and friends. right now I wish someone could adopt my son before I lose him.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by mutter(f): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
So sorry about your loss please don't loose hope.
God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by ekene101: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
godsplan123:
I did my best. it will be bad for me to take another man's life to save another life bros i can't endure this pain.
bro I didn't advise that,but I advised you enter street and do one or two just like almost all guys are doing. even lecturers dey run street,babes dey do am,you think say 95% of phones for phone section for this NL na money dem use buy am,bro na street, record labels,frats, boutique owners etc na street, majority of people wey go bash me na street dem dey do. Nigeria no get direction again o,100k no reach family of 4 eat good meal for two weeks straight. aside whatever you are doing,bros run street join,no reason anybody because laslas nobody go help you,na sorry o go end am. that actor Earnest Asuzu died because of lack of money for better treatment,but today labista is campaigning for people to raise 25m for his burial. just imagine d kinda society we dey,if d guy get d money,shey he go treat himself and still dey alive??
Guy do normal thing wey guys dey do,I no say go carry gun o. just follow up and help your innocent kid. daddy I dey hungry nai pikin know o,dey no know if daddy no get work to get money for food.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
ekene101:
bro I didn't advise that,but I advised you enter street and do one or two just like almost all guys are doing. even lecturers dey run street,babes dey do am,you think say 95% of phones for phone section for this NL na money dem use buy am,bro na street, record labels,frats, boutique owners etc na street, majority of people wey go bash me na street dem dey do. Nigeria no get direction again o,100k no reach family of 4 eat good meal for two weeks straight. aside whatever you are doing,bros run street join,no reason anybody because laslas nobody go help you,na sorry o go end am. that actor Earnest Asuzu died because of lack of money for better treatment,but today labista is campaigning for people to raise 25m for his burial. just imagine d kinda society we dey,if d guy get d money,shey he go treat himself and still dey alive??
I can't control my tears right now.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by evioke(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
godsplan123:

my only daughter died last week because we having been living in bad condition. no healthy food no money to buy the appropriate medicine for her.

I can't stand the pain and the shame that she died because of my inability to provide for my family, despite all the kind of dirty work I do to meet up.

I regret losing my job. my daughter died because I couldn't afford her hospital bill.

I am not a man any longer, I am trapped I don't want to lose my only son the last of my family again. if you are willing to adopt my son please reach out to me.

under my care he will die of hunger, I can't even pay my rent my family is scattered. my life is gone my balance is zero.
Sorry sir for your loss, the situation of this country is alarming things are going from bad to worst no direction. May God give you the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss, where is your location?

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
evioke:

Sorry sir for your loss, the situation of this country is alarming things are going from bad to worst no direction. May God give you the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss, where is your location?
it's kogi state thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by jesmond3945: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
godsplan123:
guy I will turn to slave to raise that money and save my daughter. My daughter's life cannot be compared to 25k
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
jesmond3945:
guy I will turn to slave to raise that money and save my daughter. My daughter's life cannot be compared to 25k
I did everything I could to the point that I myself lost my senses I don't know what I was even doing anymore am still in shock.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
jesmond3945:
I am doing everything possible to save my son now even if I have to sell my kidney am losing him please don't let me down brothers.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Akanimoh113(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
ekene101:
Guy do normal thing wey guys dey do,I no say go carry gun o. just follow up and help your innocent kid. daddy I dey hungry nai pikin know o,dey no know if daddy no get work to get money for food.

Guy... As E be now
I dey with you
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by urbobo20(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
even if he ask for help will he get it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
urbobo20:
even if he ask for help will he get it
this is the point. even right now I am dying to get help and save the rest of my family but no way.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by urbobo20(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
make sure u dont kill ur self the country is hard my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Pweetyccee(f): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
Take heart sir
It's well with ur family. Amen

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by kenlolly75: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
godsplan123:
You should have taken her to a govt hospital.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by kenlolly75: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
ekene101:
Nothing but the truth!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Bankalert(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
ekene101:
see how you contradicted yourself... You are a bastard!!! angry Advising him to go and do Yahoo and you claim you can't kidnap, steal or murder... When you are even worse off... animals deserve a better death than you.developers dem angry

8 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by franchasng: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigerians like to talk too much. You mustnt be rich to help people in need.

All you guys that commented on this thread can start a group fundraising for the OP. Whatever you have you donate to. 1k.2k, 3k, 5k, etc and from there bigger donors will come as they see your progress.

And you Op need to back up your story with some life photos and even videos because many Nigerians are cunning nowadays looking for easy way to get money.

Back up your story with solid proofs.

And to all the commentors, you can help the OP with whatever little you can afford. It mustnt be big money.

You guys should organize something for him and see.

And your location, Hmmmmm.....it won't easy. Sighs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Eauxclaires(f): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
godsplan123:

I think you should put up your account number on the first post. That way it would be easier for anyone lead to help to drop something...
There use to be a help group in nairaland then TEFT or so can't remember

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Eauxclaires(f): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
So I just saw that this guy has been posting since January and people just dey comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by godsplan123: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Eauxclaires:

I think you should put up your account number on the first post. That way it would be easier for anyone lead to help to drop something...
ok thank you so much am grateful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters / Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? / SOS: 23 Years Old Lady In Distress. Hear Her Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.