Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

***glo, Celtel Packet Data Not Available*** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***glo, Celtel Packet Data Not Available*** (1550 Views)

Glo Data Not Working / Why Is Glo Free Data Not Browsing? / Shared Etisalat Data NOT Fully Optimised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***glo, Celtel Packet Data Not Available*** by ibkadams: 12:52am On Jul 09, 2007
Its my pleasure to find a site that can find a solution to internet browing with no charge in ones home, Thumb up for the creator of the site who took his time to think of making this possible, you've contribute in the growing of the youth on here and you make things worth while again, More blessing to your Knowledge. My problem here was that i try to activate two different network all because i want to have my phone connected to the web, am using NOKIA N70 and i did use nokia configurate to get the setting for GLO, saving the setting on my fone i still can't browse my first fiver digit number was 08052, but i had a friend that did his own on that same that that his Phone was Nokia N91 and his first five digit was 08053, so this makes me thinking is there particaulars number that one can use to configure for internet browsing on both GLO and CELTEL, because a friend was using CELTEL with first five digit 08022 and another one 08023 but every other configure on number different from that was not going keep receiving the message "PACKET DATA NOT AVAILABLE CHECK NETWORK SERVICE". Can somebody please explain to me what is going on here, I will so much appreciate response from someone that knows better than i do, everybodys response is highly welcome here. Thank you and I look forward to urgent response to my problem.

(1) (Reply)

Your MTN Credit Goes To A Retired General's Account / Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone / Asus Mypal Pocket Pc A626 Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.