Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible (3314 Views)

Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted / Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God / 101 Scientific Facts In The Bible With Bible Passages To Back It It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by kobobay(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2021
Rapper Lil Nas X has unveiled “Satan Shoes,” which contain human blood, and will be limited to 666 pairs that are individually numbered. The sneakers start at $1,018, and are a collaboration with Nike.

“Satan Shoes” are expected to be released on Monday, March 29. They contain “60cc ink and 1 drop of human blood,” according to the streetwear culture and news account, Saint.

In selling the sneakers, the rapper has partnered with MSCHF — a company that runs on “structured chaos,” and has been “creating some of the most absurd, cynical, and viral projects and products that have spread across the internet,” according to a report last year by Business Insider.

Moreover, the release of the satanic sneakers will arrive on the heels of Lil Nas X’s latest music video, “Montero (Call Me By Your Name),” in which the rapper can be seen dancing on a stripper pole while descending to hell, where he subsequently gives Satan a lap dance. The title video, “Montero,” is a reference to the rapper’s real name, which is Montero Lamar Hill.

Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTW39OOgwhY

Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Prechgold1180(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2021
cheesy
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Kobojunkie: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2021
kobobay:
Rapper Lil Nas X has unveiled “Satan Shoes,” which contain human blood, and will be limited to 666 pairs that are individually numbered. The sneakers start at $1,018, and are a collaboration with Nike.

“Satan Shoes” are expected to be released on Monday, March 29. They contain “60cc ink and 1 drop of human blood,” according to the streetwear culture and news account, Saint.

In selling the sneakers, the rapper has partnered with MSCHF — a company that runs on “structured chaos,” and has been “creating some of the most absurd, cynical, and viral projects and products that have spread across the internet,” according to a report last year by Business Insider.
Just 666pairs will be made? Is this like some sort of invitation to knockoff manufacturers or something? ****shrugs**** undecided

And whose DNA dey the human blood so? Please no talk say na Satan blood too. Then you will throw me completely off the bullsheet of this shoe then. - Satan blood ko!undecided
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by illicit(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2021
Well I cant put my self in his stupid shoe....

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by CodeTemplar: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2021
Trash
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by ictjobber: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2021
Human blood grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by HopeVictor(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2021
Still looking for the Bible in the shoes though
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by seankafor(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2021
Over to you illuminati conspiracy theorists.. food is ready..

This is nothing short than art and creativity.. I give it to lil nax, he is creative, he is gay no doubt and he capitalised on the minority of the LGBT community to pull the string and do what no one hasn't done..

Not forgetting adding fairy Satan,devil and hell to the equation..
He will cash out big time.

Montero music video is already raking numbers..

Today's world is all about acting weird and doing what no one hasn't done..

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Ahmed0336(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2021
You can call it creativity and all that. I respect that...

But, me putting on that shoe? is a No No.
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by chieveboy(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2021
All for show.
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Righteousness2(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2021
Many will still see it as nothing.
Some will even Celebrate and make noise on social media about having it.

To be Spirtual is Life.
To be Carnally minded is Death and Destruction.
If the LORD opens your Eyes to see the Wickedness and Abominations going on in high places in these Endtimes, you will appreciate what it means to be Spiritual.

So much lives are wasted on daily basis due to being ignorant of high Spirtual Wicked transactions going on all over.
So Many are walking Corpse as they have been eliminated in the Spirtual realm just waiting for an innocent person to hang it on in the Physical.
Folks! Watch and Pray!

You need a Solid relationship with JESUS not be a casualty of Wickedness in these Endtimes.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by obonujoker(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2021
Lol... Marketing strategy

Conspiracy clowns will soon have a filled day as usual
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Righteousness2(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
seankafor:

This is nothing short than art and creativity.. I give it to lil nax, he is creative, he is gay no doubt and he capitalised on the minority of the LGBT community to pull the string and do what no one hasn't done..

Peace
What does it Profit you to Cash out all the Cashes on Earth only for you to be Cashed in Hell Fire.
It's Absolutely useless bro..
Don't envy such lifestyle.
A Minute in Hell Dissolves 500 hundred years of Devilish lifestyle and wealth on Earth

1 Like

Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Ayo2004: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
If he was a Nigerian,he would be dragged from the four cardinal points of the country and be crucified till thy kingdom come

Well,I have nothing to say,na him life but I really liked that "I'm gonna take my horse to the old Town road" song
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by ForestHill: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
This niggas can't survive without the Holy Bible. Hypocrite!
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Hambivert: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
How does the devil propagate his ideas?

... through so many ways, most especially through what the gullibles presume to be art and creativity!

This sparogator even named his shoes 'satan shoes' and announced the total shoe production as '666' to awaken religious arguments. Yet these ones do not know the devil is already testing the microphone with Hello twe twe before their very eyes.

Watch out, do not be deceived!

They even announced they used the The Bible to create such atrocity!
Imagine if he said he used the Qur'an instead... let's see where his sorry a*s would be by now.

Putting my religious inclinations and emotions aside, I believe everyone has a right to practice any kind of religion they choose which must be in line with acceptable human practices.
We are humans first before being Christians, Muslims, atheists or even satanist.

However, I strongly believe Nike should disassociate itself from and apologize for partnering/creating 'satan shoes' as it insults the faith of some people and could be a breeding ground for religious tensions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by merieam16(f): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
End time tinz
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Harrykn: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Should I be surprised when IPOB BOYS will make same shoes with same designs and put their enemies blood on it for just 3500/3200 ?
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Bklight: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
If he tries that with a certain religion, some people will start going about protesting, shooting and even beheading people. Enjoy the freedom
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
seankafor:

Peace

Hmm I see.
Art and creativity you say?

I am telling you on behalf of God to wake up and throw the intellectualism trash that is in your soul.

God is real heaven is real and hell is real.

I who wrote this have been to "HELL "before,
And know God bears me witness that I warned you to turn to him.
I almost developed the same mindset until I began to taste the Spirit realm, then I knew life is beyond what we can see.

I wonder at the level of the deception that Satan as injected into people's minds in this generation.

God is real, jesus is real, eternity is real and there is nothing like annihilation but judgement after death.

Be warned!
The decision is now yours to make.
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by SKhanmi: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
666 views grin. That nigga is catching cruise. Infact this whole world is a cruise. Islam & xtianity, Two religions with the same identical ideology created by one single party, don't quote me if you can learn how to dig into history. The divide & rule tactic is so glaring. 90% of it is pure bullshit. Same goes for other religions. Everything just to befuddle the stupid sheeps until they die & start the whole process again as slaves. The earlier you start to seek why you are here in the first place & where you are going is when your life will have any meaning. And guess what? ATR is more explicit about the bolded than those cruise religions with fantasy endings. Imagine waiting for a nigga riding a horse to show up & 72 virgins with all the booze you want? Tf?
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by omarithmetics: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Hmm I see.

I am telling you on behalf of God to wake up and throw the intellectualism trash that is in your soul.

I almost developed the same mindset until I began to taste the Spirit realm, then I knew life is beyond what we can see.

I wonder at the level of the deception that Satan as injected into people's minds in this generation.

God is real, jesus is real, eternity is real and there is nothing like annihilation but judgement after death.

Be warned!
Dope shoes man, stop hating
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by kingxsamz(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin Lil Nas has brought out all the illuminati conspiracy theorists from their caves oh...
Chai... This one will trigger them. They'd really be sure that the world is about to end this time. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by LikeAking: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nice shoes

See my own sneaker design.

Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Many will still see it as nothing.
Some will even Celebrate and make noise on social media about having it.

To be Spirtual is Life.
To be Carnally minded is Death and Destruction.
If the LORD opens your Eyes to see the Wickedness and Abominations going on in high places in these Endtimes, you will appreciate what it means to be Spiritual.

So much lives are wasted on daily basis due to being ignorant of high Spirtual Wicked transactions going on all over.
So Many are walking Corpse as they have been eliminated in the Spirtual realm just waiting for an innocent person to hang it on in the Physical.
Folks! Watch and Pray!

You need a Solid relationship with JESUS not be a casualty of Wickedness in these Endtimes.
lol, how high is the high places.
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
The branding isn't enough, it should have been sold for a million dollar each.
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Harry00(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
human blood
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by RemoveKebab: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
All this gen-z rappers mostly black american rappers are just so stupid and suck.

Tupac, biggie, and easy-e will be disappointed at all this talentless freaks of nature

Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Hmm I see.

Be warned!
grin pele
Re: Rapper Lil Nas X Unveils Nike ‘satan Shoes’ Containing Human Blood With Bible by TheSourcerer: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
grin pele
hello .

(1) (Reply)

All Naija Sermons: Download Most Powerful Nigerian Pastor Audio Sermons Here, / There Is No 'God' In The Bible / Do We Have Female Angels In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.