Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,248 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M (879 Views)

6bedrm Duplex On 600sqm At Ilupeju Lagos / Become A Landlord Of F.h.a Property In Lugbe - Airport Road, Abuja / Land For Sale In Lugbe Airport Road Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2021
Well finished 2 bedroom bungalow with POP sitting on 600 square metre land, Fully fenced and gated, with overhead tank and two toilets for a giveaway price of 4.5million naira. For inspection pictures and video please call: 08102437762.

Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by phrancys001(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Which side of lugbe, provide exterior view pictures

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by DelTel(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sherry101:
Well finished 2 bedroom bungalow with POP sitting on 600 square metre land, Fully fenced and gated, with overhead tank and two toilets for a giveaway price of 4.5million naira. For inspection pictures and video please call: 08102437762.

https://www.nairaland.com/6477071/2019-lexus-rx-350-clean

Still waiting for you Sir.

I will advise no one should take him serious until he proves the (malicious) statement he made against me and my business; or apology for his folly.

He is a serious red-flag until he does so.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Nasinazz(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Did you say distress sale or distress rental ?? 4.5 million for a well furnished bungalow fenced and gated Hmmmmmmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
I have a video and cannot send it on this platform, lemme screenshot it anyway
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
DelTel:

https://www.nairaland.com/6477071/2019-lexus-rx-350-clean

Still waiting for you Sir.

I will advise no one should take him serious until he proves the (malicious) statement he made against me and my business; or apology for his folly. serious red-flag until he does so.
I will do no such thing, you are obviously a greedy online vendor.
stand by what I said earlier that a car not worth more than 15M you're advertising as over 20M and for the record I'm going to show clients this property tomorrow and I think you should join them.
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nasinazz:
Did you say distress sale or distress rental ?? 4.5 million for a well furnished bungalow fenced and gated Hmmmmmmmmm....
. Come and see it for yourself
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by DelTel(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nasinazz:

He is obviously a crook! By their words you shall know them.

He made same allegation about a Toks Lexus rx350 2019 is N13-15m, I asked him to get me one and I will give him N2m. https://www.nairaland.com/6477071/2019-lexus-rx-350-clean

Sherry101:
I will do no such thing, you are obviously a greedy online vendor.
stand by what I said earlier that a car not worth more than 15M you're advertising as over 20M and for the record I'm going to show clients this property tomorrow and I think you should join them.

Online vendor indeed, my address is fully online and known to everyone, my businesses are known, my pictures are online for everyone to see, my name is Dele Teluwo DelTel.

Pls who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
The exact location is Lugbe Across Zone 9
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
DelTel:

He is obviously a crook! By their words you shall know them.

He made same allegation about a Toks Lexus rx350 2019 is N13-15m, I asked him to get me one and I will give him N2m. https://www.nairaland.com/6477071/2019-lexus-rx-350-clean

Online vendor indeed, my address is fully online and known to everyone, my businesses are known, my pictures are online for everyone to see, my name is Dele Teluwo DelTel.

Pls who are you?

this guy is a liar by profession. And a poor online vendor. Believe him at your own peril. You told who what?? I don't want to join issues with the jobless. I still stand by what I said when I want to buy cars I buy from trusted vendors and not some foul mouthed, lying, good for nothing street urchin. And by the way I'm Dr. Irobi Ugochukwu K.
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
My number is boldly displayed as 08102437762. The house is a 2 bedroom bungalow with Two toilets and overhead tank sitting on 600sqm at Lugbe Across Zone 9. Document is agreement paper.
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by DelTel(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sherry101:
this guy is a liar by profession. And a poor online vendor. Believe him at your own peril. You told who what?? I don't want to join issues with the jobless. I still stand by what I said when I want to buy cars I buy from trusted vendors and not some foul mouthed, lying good for nothing street urchin. And by the way I'm Dr. Irobi Ugochukwu K.

grin online vendor with Offices. Where is your office Dr.?

Tell Nairalanders where to get a Tokunbo Lexus RX 350 2019 model for N13-15m and I will give you N2m or any charity organization of your choice Dr.! Matter no hard!

https://www.nairaland.com/6477048/2017-gls-550-benz-clean look at me in the vehicle I want to sell.

Dr Irobi Ugochukwu, where is your office address?

Only a fake or half-baked Doctor will turn online land speculator scammer without an address.

Nairaland beware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
DelTel:

grin online vendor with Offices. Where is your office Dr.?

Tell Nairalanders where to get a Tokunbo Lexus RX 350 2019 model for N13-15m and I will give you N2m or any charity organization of your choice Dr.! Matter no hard!

Dr Irobi Ugochukwu, where is your office address?

Only a fake or half-baked Doctor will turn online land speculator scammer without an address.

Nairaland beware.

. I work for the University of Nigeria Enugu Campus as a Research Analyst and I operate in 6 cities across the federation. Who the hell is this good for nothing imp? I'm verifiable you're not. Let that sink in. Anybody in doubt should visit Shell Centre at the University of Nigeria Enugu Campus and ask for Ugochukwu simple. For the record I've been doing real estate for more than 15 years. Someone in dire need of 200k bragging about giving 2M. I don't blame you, I blame Nigeria that failed u by keeping you jobless.
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by DelTel(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sherry101:
. I work for the University of Nigeria Enugu Campus as a Research Analyst and I operate in 6 cities across the federation. Who the hell is this good for nothing imp? I'm verifiable you're not. Let that sink in

Oh, claiming Research Analyst at UNN, Enugu Campus and posting to sell property in Lugbe, obviously the job is not tasking enough for you or you are a ghost worker! UNN needs to hear this.

Where is your property office address or is it same UNN research analyst office you are using to sell properties in Abuja, Lagos etc.

https://www.nairaland.com/6477048/2017-gls-550-benz-clean this is me in one of the vehicles I want to sell.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by DelTel(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sherry101:
. I work for the University of Nigeria Enugu Campus as a Research Analyst and I operate in 6 cities across the federation. Who the hell is this good for nothing imp? I'm verifiable you're not. Let that sink in. Anybody in doubt should visit Shell Centre at the University of Nigeria Enugu Campus and ask for Ugochukwu simple. For the record I've been doing real estate for more than 15 years. Someone in dire need of 200k bragging about giving 2M. I don't blame you, I blame Nigeria that failed u by keeping you jobless.

Life no hard, provide what you claim is available and I will give 10 people on Nairaland N200k each. Help the society, be a good Samaritan. Proof your allegations simple, or you are a coward.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
When I see a serious buyer for the Lexus I will get it for 15M. Till then continue being Mad. If the vex too much come collect a few bottles of beer. No be your fault na naija dey do you. Hahahaha
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
DelTel:

Life no hard, provide what you claim is available and I will give 10 people in Nairaland N200k each. Help the society, be a good Samaritan. Proof your allegations simple, or you are a coward.

This post right here is how you know someone is really hungry.
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by DelTel(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sherry101:
This post right here is how you know someone is really hungry.

What stops you from proofing what you said grin.

grin grin discerning minds can obviously see who you truly are: a man without honour who speaks what he can't proof grin.

Fake and scam people like you needs to taught a lesson never ever to insult people just because you think Nairaland is a faceless forum.
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Go to jiji and find the car you posted at it's normal price.
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
DelTel:

What stops you from proofing what you said grin.

grin grin discerning minds can obviously see who you truly are: a man without honour who speaks what he can't proof grin.

Fake and scam people like you needs to taught a lesson never ever to insult people just because you think Nairaland is a faceless forum.

. I wish you could stand before me and say it. Someone needs to feel the impact of mixed martial arts. I'll invite an ambulance. DEAL!! You obviously have no office just data, vibes and inshallah. Come to me. Let's meet at a stadium or gym and you will feel something you've never felt. Real pain and I will pick up your hospital bills cos obviously you're broke. That's for sure. I don't blame you for using the word scammer anyhow. You're obviously an UPCOMING SCAMMER trying to sell a 15million naira car for over 20 million. That's typical hungry ghetto mentality. Life's no game. GROW UP
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
If you're ready for a nice beat down drop address
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by DelTel(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sherry101:
Go to jiji and find the car you posted at it's normal price.

You made the allegation and should go to jiji and post/screenshot the Tokunbo rx350 Lexus 2019 for N13-15M here.

Just so you know, UNN will contact you soon.
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by DelTel(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sherry101:
If you're ready for a nice beat down drop addressee

My address and pictures are on my profile for everyone to see.

I repeat it here again:

Eritam Automobile.
1-6 Adeleye Street,
Beside Addas Mall,
Lateef Jakande
Ikeja Agidingbi.
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
DelTel:

You made the allegation and should go to jiji and post/screenshot the Tokunbo rx350 Lexus 2019 for N13-15M here.

Just so you know, UNN will contact you soon.
. Vibes and inshallah. You're a clown bro. I already have your number. RUN!!!!

For the record UNN doesn't take depositions from fools.
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by DelTel(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sherry101:
. Vibes and inshallah. You're a clown bro. I already have your number. RUN!!!!

For the record UNN doesn't take depositions from fools.

Excellent, we shall see.
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
DelTel:

Excellent, we shall see.
We shall see nothing. Billy Goat
Re: Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M by Sherry101: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
SOLD SOLD SOLD. Thank you nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of Biodigester Soakaway Sysytem In Warri Delta State / Plots Land Selling At Amen Estate Phase 3 Off Lekki-epe Expressway / For Sale! Full Plot with Building of 2 Numbers Of 4 Bedroom Flats And 2 Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.