Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. (1299 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) / This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. by ayoplenty: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2021
Pls, I need answer to this thing puzzling me. I have an half breed Caucasian that is very very active, to everyone surprise thieves broke into my house when there was no one at home, the security man outside claimed the dog did not bark at all and when we returned to the house the dog was still very active. There was no sign that the dog was wounded. What are the likely scenario that can account for it not attacking the intruder. Can the dog be distracted? because the thieves broke in through the back window after scaling the fence. Thanks
Re: My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. by spice123(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2021
ayoplenty:
Pls, I need answer to this thing puzzling me. I have an half breed Caucasian that is very very active, to everyone surprise thieves broke into my house when there was no one at home, the security man outside claimed the dog did not bark at all and when we returned to the house the dog was still very active. There was no sign that the dog was wounded. What are the likely scenario that can account for it not attacking the intruder. Can the dog be distracted? because the thieves broke in through the back window after scaling the fence. Thanks
When you have a Rottweiler or Bullmastif, then you have a dog.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. by majamajic(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2021
The thief was a known face , he saw him but kept quiet .

10 Likes

Re: My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. by RSVP: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2021
Look inward. The thief could be a friend or a family member.
Someone who is familiar with the dog.

My friend Dog would dare not bark at me even if I haven't been around for months . He would rush me and start swinging his tail so don't you think it's easy to loot my friend house that way

3 Likes

Re: My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. by ayoplenty: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2021
majamajic:
The thief was a known face , he saw him but kept quiet .
Thank for your time
Re: My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. by ayoplenty: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2021
Thanks, one will keep learning day by day
RSVP:
Look inward. The thief could be a friend or a family member.
Someone who is familiar with the dog.

My friend Dog would dare not bark at me even if I haven't been around for months . He would rush me and start swinging his tails so don't you think it's easy to loot my friend house that way
Re: My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. by Ebuka78: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2021
spice123:
When you have a Rottweiler or Bullmastif, then you have a dog.
They came with the opposite sex dog and that distracted your dog.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. by OB7Foreva(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2021
The dog nva wan die na
Re: My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. by misterjosh(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2021
Is the dog a trained guard dog or naturally aggressive... If no, forget it... Anyone used to dogs can give it a treat, pet it and it'll just be there wagging its tail... Not necessarily someone close to you or the dog prior to the robbery incidence.
Re: My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
ayoplenty:
Very simple... Suspect the person that plays with your dog the most and from now on, keep your dog away from wanderer that comes in smiling cuz they are familiar. The thief is a familiar face.
Re: My Dog Was Very Active Yet Thieves Broke Into My House. by nofalahmed88: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2021

(1) (Reply)

The Long Snake I Killed This Afternoon (pics) / Is A German Shepherd More Easier To Groom Than A Pitbull? / Female And Male Caucasian Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.