Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Comprehensive Series Vs Lamlad Series; What Your Take On This. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Comprehensive Series Vs Lamlad Series; What Your Take On This. (559 Views)

Lamlad Mathematics Pdf Download Free | Get Lamlad Mathematics PDF File / Lamlad Chemistry PDF Download Free | Get Lamlad Textbook For Free / Lamlad Physics PDF Download| Get Lamlad Textbook For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Comprehensive Series Vs Lamlad Series; What Your Take On This. by IQvectors: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Actually this is my first topic on nairaland as it has not been up to a month I created a nairaland account.....

So, am going to write this coming waec and I need supplementary textbooks(note that this supplenmentry textbooks is like an extra knowledge I get which could either be comprehensive or lamlad) that could help broaden my knowledge on my most core subject......

I have seen the duo(Com/lam), though I have not read it but I need to know which is best to add to what I know from other textbooks I use. Also note that I want the best out of each series for my weac and jamb(writing jamb next year).

This is a list of my core subject and textbooks I use.....so you will be doing me a favour to advice which of the series is best for me to add(either comprehensive or lamlad).

SUBJECT TEXTBOOK.
Mathematics. new general math and
hidden fact in scce math
English. my note( I need real text
cause I don't think my note
will give me a good grade)

Biology. Essentials biology

Physics. secondary school physics/
science physics

Chemistry. understanding chemistry

There you have it so with your experience which in the duo(comprehensive and lamlad), do you think is best to add for better grade in waec and good scores in my next year jamb..

Thank you as I anticipate your candid advice.

IQvector,
MBBS aspirant,
UNN.
Re: The Comprehensive Series Vs Lamlad Series; What Your Take On This. by IQvectors: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
please i really need answers. I did love to buy both series but i dont really have the money that why i want to know which is best so i dont go and waste the little cash i managed to save...

Pls and pls if you have experienced both series textbooks kindly help enlighten me.

(1) (Reply)

Achievers University Or Babcock University / My Experience At Nigeria's Largest And Best Music School - Tenstrings Music Inst / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021 For Unemployed Nigerian Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.