Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Pls Help Me With Uber Car For 650k - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help Me With Uber Car For 650k (1210 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Can A Peugeot 307 Work As An Uber Car? / How Can One Register A Car With Uber? Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Uber Car For 650k by BUSINESSMAN2: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
For years now I have been starving myself to save money to buy a car for uba. I was able to save 700k but my source of income has stopped completely that I have started dipping hand from the savings to take care of my basic need. What is left with me now is 650k. I dont want to consume the money. I am afraid of starting all over again because I know how many years it took me to save this. PLS IF YOU HAVE A CAR THAT IS PACKED, WHICH YOU DONT USE ANYMORE THAT IS UBER STANDARD HELP ME. I WILL GIVE YOU THE 65OK THAT I HAVE SAVE. If it have a little problem, I can fix it. God bless you in advance
Re: Pls Help Me With Uber Car For 650k by sheantip(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Go on jiji and search for honda civic and city, maybe Kia Rio and hyndai accent that's within your budget and start from there. God bless.
Re: Pls Help Me With Uber Car For 650k by Detrik: 4:44am On Mar 30, 2021
BUSINESSMAN2:
For years now I have been starving myself to save money to buy a car for uba. I was able to save 700k but my source of income has stopped completely that I have started dipping hand from the savings to take care of my basic need. What is left with me now is 650k. I dont want to consume the money. I am afraid of starting all over again because I know how many years it took me to save this. PLS IF YOU HAVE A CAR THAT IS PACKED, WHICH YOU DONT USE ANYMORE THAT IS UBER STANDARD HELP ME. I WILL GIVE YOU THE 65OK THAT I HAVE SAVE. If it have a little problem, I can fix it. God bless you in advance

Hi, I have a 2008/9 Kia Rio for 700, it was bought brand new here in Nigeria. Location is Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Uber Car For 650k by tojahh(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2021
Boss abeg send me your number.

If you still have the Kia Rio

Detrik:

Hi, I have a 2008/9 Kia Rio for 700, it was bought brand new here in Nigeria. Location is Lagos..
Re: Pls Help Me With Uber Car For 650k by cardoctor(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2021
Pls help me with G wagon for 200k

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is The Fuel Economy Of My Car / Is It Safe To Use inverter Battery For A Car / My Mercedes C300 2015 Power Steering Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.