Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Is Mercedes Benz A160 Reliable To Use In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Mercedes Benz A160 Reliable To Use In Nigeria (1669 Views)

Is Mercedes Benz 2008 ML350 A Good SUV A Good Car / Is Mercedes E200 1996 A Good Car / Is Mercedes Benz C180 2002 Model Good For Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mercedes Benz A160 Reliable To Use In Nigeria by nonhuman(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2021
Good morning car gurus, I want to get a Benz A clas for my wife to use for schools and other daily runs, I don't see much other that car on the road. Apart from its fuel economy which is the main reason am going for it what other things is good about the car, are parts available and will the cost of maintenance break my pocket, please I need urgent answers from everyone with the experience on the particular, thanks

Re: Is Mercedes Benz A160 Reliable To Use In Nigeria by Kewtt: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
nonhuman:
Good morning car gurus, I want to get a Benz A clas for my wife to use for schools and other daily runs, I don't see much other that car on the road. Apart from its fuel economy which is the main reason am going for it what other things is good about the car, are parts available and will the cost of maintenance break my pocket, please I need urgent answers from everyone with the experience on the particular, thanks

You'll need a dedicated Benz mechanic who is loyal. Average mechs will run away on sighting the car...or bill you terribly just to chase you away.
Re: Is Mercedes Benz A160 Reliable To Use In Nigeria by nonhuman(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Does it mean the car usually have problem that is difficult to repair, or it's a problematic car
Re: Is Mercedes Benz A160 Reliable To Use In Nigeria by Kewtt: 6:16am On Mar 30, 2021
nonhuman:
Does it mean the car usually have problem that is difficult to repair, YES AND NO.

or it's a problematic car NO.

Re: Is Mercedes Benz A160 Reliable To Use In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2021
It's just a difficult car to repair and the people who drive it don't usually have money. To remove the kick starter, you need to remove the whole engine. Absolutely makes no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Is Mercedes Benz A160 Reliable To Use In Nigeria by Kewtt: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
It's just a difficult car to repair and the people who drive it don't usually have money. To remove the kick starter, you need to remove the whole engine. Absolutely makes no sense.
Part of the problem....
Re: Is Mercedes Benz A160 Reliable To Use In Nigeria by nurey(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
nonhuman:

so you no see

toyota yaris, Nissan micra, kia picanto, hyundai i10 etc nah devil workshop you wan go buy

2 Likes

Re: Is Mercedes Benz A160 Reliable To Use In Nigeria by Autogduru411: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
nonhuman:

There's nothing to be worried about, this car is very dependable and rugged, the parts are readily available in the market, maintenance and repair services are not rocket science.

Go for it if you want to.
Re: Is Mercedes Benz A160 Reliable To Use In Nigeria by nonhuman(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Autogduru411:

There's nothing to be worried about, this car is very dependable and rugged, the parts are readily available in the market, maintenance and repair services are not rocket science.

Go for it if you want to.
every other person who commented advised against it if I had seen you since I would have settled forr it bubibnow I already got rav4 2003
Re: Is Mercedes Benz A160 Reliable To Use In Nigeria by Kewtt: 12:42am On Apr 02, 2021
nonhuman:
every other person who commented advised against it if I had seen you since I would have settled forr it bubibnow I already got rav4 2003
Good choice

(1) (Reply)

Help Me In Choosing The Best Car Out Of These 3 Toyota's Corolla & Camry / So All This While I Have Been Doing Oil Change At 3000 Km / All New Corolla Design HIT OR MISS ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.