Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory (22066 Views)

Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe / Be Wary Of Northern Cyprus: FG Issues Travel Advisory For Nigerians / Canada Releases Damning Report On Nigeria, Issues Travel Advisory To Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by 77star: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2021
Good
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by donbenie(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2021
obi4eze:
angry

Na them sabi. Who even dey interested in their matches sef?
And you are here commenting?

Dey fuul yasef..
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by Ubdavis(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2021
obi4eze:
angry

Na them sabi. Who even dey interested in their matches sef?

speak for ur self. I need that match like shit
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by Ubdavis(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2021
glorified friendly match. them no go even show am for TV
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by Lionelbhass(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2021
Make SE use Lesotho catch Cruise, I don't want to see nothing less than 3 kondo.
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by naptu2: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2021
AdaAwka1:

Oh ok

ChuckKingston:

Okay thanks.
I guess the tickets must have been given out already

https://mobile.twitter.com/thelssc/status/1375768288240791552

Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by Oladipo1166(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2021
kstyle2:
. He would still go with his first team so the get more familiar with themselves. Only about 3 home based players were selected
you should have selected more than 3 nah
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by Oladipo1166(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2021
thedio:
so that lagosians will stone them if they eventually loose.
Lolz ���
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by Muhylonaire007: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2021
Prussian:

Kindly wear a shirt with your moniker on it. Your darling daddy will cry for you when he sees you.

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin boys dey vex o, he won't try it. This is the only place he can flex is zombie muscle.
Very useless person selling vulture to survive grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2021
younglleo:

Buy me ticket nah, make i follow u watch
That would have been very nice to bring you along, but unfortunately very few fans will be allowed in the stands due to the Covid-19 restrictions.
CAF has uniquely given the NFF permission to have a very limited crowd in the stadium for the game because of COVID-19 restrictions in the interest of public safety.
As we continue to fight this deadly virus, we want to inform our fellow Nigerians that the game is not open to the general public. Tickets will not be sold.
We are only fortunate to have some tickets for some of us @.

WE WIL definitely remember you when it's time for the next match.
Stay blessed and hope you understand Young Leo?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by Lenient001: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2021
Hope my girlfriend from Lesotho would also come along grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by Thazard(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2021
Hambivert:
Since we've already qualified, these people shouldn't go ahead to sell the game and start playing stupidly against Lesotho.

We call on the Super Eagles to arise to the occasion and show Lesotho that with or without probability in mind we are the Giants of Africa.

Anyways, if they've sold the match already, we call on the players or the technical crew to discreetly tell us the outcome of the match already. We sure can keep secrets.

...Make we sef make small money with Nigeria for once
lipsrsealed

cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by Lamasta(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2021
Na flexing match
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by LordOfTheGame: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2021
Biafran Dragon players been helping the shithole country called Nigeria since independence.

Biafran restoration is unstoppable and our national football team and leagues will sink anything else left of Nigeria after we are gone.

FYI, SUPER EAGLES IS IGBO TEAM. REMOVE IGBO PLAYERS FROM THE HISTORY AND GAMES OF THE TEAM AND WATCH IT SINK BELOW REDEMPTION.

GOD BLESS MAZI NNAMDI AND THE INDOMITABLE DROGONS, ESN. GOD BLESS BIAFRA AND ALL LOVERS OF FREEDOM AND PEACE.
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by morohunfola78008: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2021
:Tickets are not going to be sold. You can only win a ticket via the Lagos State Sports Commission social media handles. I think only 500 fans will be allowed in.Oh ok
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by IgboWarlord(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Possiblegee:
but you won’t be needed there nah who needs a suya man at the stadium � now ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by nurudeen181(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
I was supprise with the sillence and lack of interest among nigerians in gummi area of zamfara state towards the last saturdays match...i went from viewing centres to centres and were all closed... Yet they watch every uefa, pm, cl matches
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by skelewu404(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hambivert:
Since we've already qualified, these people shouldn't go ahead to sell the game and start playing stupidly against Lesotho.

We call on the Super Eagles to rise to the occasion and show Lesotho that with or without probability in mind we are the Giants of Africa.

Anyways, if they've sold the match already, we call on the players or the technical crew to discreetly tell us the outcome of the match already. We sure can keep secrets.

...Make we sef make small money with Nigeria for once
lipsrsealed
I dey with u brother
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory by hucknall: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100299367:
We will be there LIVE BGG.

Up Super Eagles of Nigeria.

Naija all da Way

That would have been very nice to bring you along, but unfortunately very few fans will be allowed in the stands due to the Covid-19 restrictions.
CAF has uniquely given the NFF permission to have a very limited crowd in the stadium for the game because of COVID-19 restrictions in the interest of public safety.
As we continue to fight this deadly virus, we want to inform our fellow Nigerians that the game is not open to the general public.
Tickets will not be sold.
We are only fortunate to have some tickets for some of us @[b][/b].

We gonna definitely remember you when it is time for the next match in the nearest future.
Stay blessed and hope you understand Young Leo?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Community Blocks Akure Highway Over Death Of Boy / Woman Dies As FRSC Officials Rescue Baby From Lone Accident In Ondo / Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.