Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ever Heard Of Dikpon? Here's How To Make It. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ever Heard Of Dikpon? Here's How To Make It. (359 Views)

What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? / Ever Heard Of Yam Pancake? Here's The Recipe / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of Dikpon? Here's How To Make It. by thekichinboss: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2021
Very funny name for a very funny food that was probably invented when sapa catch one person and he just couldn't think of what to eat.

But then it's a delicious casual snacky meal made from beans.

So now imagine buying agege bread straight from the bakery and it is very hot and you buy butter and spread in the middle. The bread hits different cos it's hot. It's no longer just bread and butter right?

Not sure exactly why it is called Dikpon tho but I learnt it from my moms ijebu friend, so maybe you might know it if you are ijebu

Here is a video of how it is made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdE8bRZETSE

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Suya At Home / Buy Cheap Oat - Lagos / Beautiful And Affordable Cakes In Lagos/ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.