Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Baba Ijebu - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Baba Ijebu (526 Views)

Oríkì Ijebu Translated To English (oríkì Ìjẹ̀bú): Please, Rate This / Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / Why Baba Polina No Dey Do Hunta Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijebu by Chinwalollipop(f): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2021
[i][/i] The first time I played baba ijebu Lotto game, I didn't win any money but my friend setup, won a thousand and two hundred naira with just ten naira. I was hooked and i felt I just had to keep trying and surely I would get something, after all it was just a game of picking random numbers from 1-90.
By the third month I hadn't won anything, the closest I had come to winning was usually cut with one number. I could play 3 direct and two numbers would come out and the third will flunk it or I could play 2 sure an my 24 would come out as 42. I kept telling myself the next game would surely come through for me and by the end of the 4th month I had spent up to four thousand naira playing and not winning.
I prayed against the spirit of the game which was seyi my friend, and by the next week seyi's girlfriend made him choose between hanging out with me or staying in a relationship with her. When he told me I went off on a tandem about how I couldn't careless about hanging out with him because the only thing I learnt from him was playing baba ijebu and partaking in street fights. Seyi quietly stood up and left.
The next week my dad shipped me off to Abuja to stay with my uncle because I was involved in yet another fight at the baba ijebu kiosk. According to him the next one I might get my head ripped off. Abuja killed the baba ijebu spirit because I couldn't find any baba ijebu kiosk in wuse zone 5. Believe I searched every book and cranny �
Re: Baba Ijebu by zoeA: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2021
Bros I don read finish:I no see any sense
Re: Baba Ijebu by Chinwalollipop(f): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Na sis I be o.
Plus na fictional story.

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Writers /books To Read / Some Of The Newest English Words Originating From Nigeria / Balls Of Steel (1.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.