Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Help My Facebook Group - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help My Facebook Group (224 Views)

How Can I Un-locked My Facebook Account? (Pix) / I Can't Access My Facebook Account Again. Tech Gurus pls help / Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Not Displaying Any Digit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Facebook Group by ohiku4every1(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders

I will be brief and all I needed is help to save my Facebook group from being disabled again..

I created a group on Facebook 20th March, 2019 and it was going perfectly well, some members whom were invited to the group later shows interest, became active and so on, at a point, one issues leads to another, they started showing attitudes and different ideologies far from the group's interests..

They later parted away, created their own group and to them, its form of competitions between theirs and mine, still, mine grow higher everyday by day

December last year when my group prepared for their Annual Outreach Event, they made sure they reported some posts from when the group was created in 2019 to Facebook and it was disabled, we had the Event without active group...

After the Event in January this year, we comes up with an idea to creates another new group with same name,

The problem now is:- They had started reporting some post, post which wasn't a crime or go against Facebook community starydard in other several Facebook group all of a sudden became crime in our grouo..

We had also noticed several warnings from Facebook over this new one, am scared of the possibility of gotten disabled again

What actually can I do to clear this present one from several risks already experienced?

Thanks and God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

3 Best Phones In 2021/2022 / Hp / I Have A Laptop, A Phone And Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.