Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

MFM April 2021 New Month Prayer Points - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM April 2021 New Month Prayer Points (1327 Views)

Powerful New Month Prayer And Prophetic Declarations / Trending; Religious Group Calls For One Month Prayer To Stop Coronavirus / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MFM April 2021 New Month Prayer Points by CelebNaija: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
MFM April 2021 New Month Prayer Points by Pastor D. K. Olukoya

APRIL 1ST 2021: NEW MONTH PRAYERS (MFM April 2021 New Month Prayer Point)
Vigil (12-1:30am)

Confession: Ps 91; Phil. 2:9-11
Praise Worship
PRAYER POINTS: MFM April 2021 New Month Prayer Points by Pastor D. K. Olukoya

1. Thank God for the new month and begin to decree good things into the womb of the month.

2. I dedicate this month of April to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and decree that I shall be favoured by God and men, in the name of Jesus.

3. I take authority over this month and declare that this is the month the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it, in the name of Jesus.

4. Commit every day of this month into God's hands and tell Him to have His way in your life in Jesus name.

5. I cover every journey I shall embark upon this month with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Continue to read full APRIL 2021 NEW MONTH PRAYER https://dailydevotionalng.com/mfm-april-2021-new-month-prayer-points-by-pastor-d-k-olukoya/

(1) (Reply)

Tithing, A Scam? / Why Do Nigerians Worship God? / Oluwa Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.