Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla (823 Views)

The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by Triton1996(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
Prophet Joshua Iginla Vows To Take Covid-19 Vaccine, Says it's Not The Mark Of The Beast Video)

‘Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’
– Prophet Joshua Iginla Tells Christians ( video)

The General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly, Prophet Joshua Iginla has given his opinion about the Covid-19 vaccine that was rolled out to Nigeria some weeks ago.

As it is known that the vaccine has caused confusion and division in Christendom which has made some totally reject it, and describe the vaccine as an unholy substance, Prophet Joshua Iginla has encouraged Christians to take the vaccine as It is spiritually endorsed.

The prophet made this known during a live service in his church while explaining that some church leaders who have created a theory against taking the vaccine are insensitive because the Vaccine will do more good than harm to the people.

He noted that some have described it as a mark of the beast, and a manifestation of the anti-Christ, but faulted this claim by backing it up with the scripture that the anti-Christ will never manifest until the saints are taking up in the rapture.

He also vowed that he will be taking the vaccine and show it publicly to his church members, and all Christians in order to prove that the vaccine is harmless, but has a positive objective.

Continuing, He recalled that while he was young as a ‘barrack boy’, He took many vaccines against several infections with no side effects. He, therefore, urged those inhabiting fears of the vaccine to overcome it and embrace the vaccine, as it will do no harm.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jPhSCC5r-I&authuser=0

1 Share

Re: ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by Righteousness2(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
OYO Sir!

I have not seen or heard anyone call the Vaccine the Mark of the Beast.
I Have Maintained the Corona Virus is the Red Carpet for the NWO. I maintain that.

The Whole Vaccination thing is Conditioning people for the main thing. There is a target.
It's all about Population Control and Conditioning people for Beast System that is ahead.

If you wanna take Vaccine! That's your Problem!Thats your Choice.

I Vehemently refuse to take it. It's not For me.
The Blood of JESUS is more than Enough to keep me going..

1 Like

Re: ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by AsapTeddy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
OYO Sir!

I Have Maintained the Corona Virus is the Red Carpet for the NWO. I maintain that.

The Whole Vaccination thing is Conditioning people for the main thing. There is a target.
It's all about Population Control and Conditioning people for Beast System that is ahead.

You think say u dey wise?

you are a mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Confusion upon confusion!

This preacher would say one thing, that one would say another, so who would you believe?

*David Oyedepo said covid-19 "is a mere propaganda and just like ordinary fever", but Matthew Ashimolowo who is his good friend, and recently dined with him at his home in Nigeria, recently took the vaccine and said people should "beware of conspiracy theorists", so which of the two friends would you believe?

*Chris Oyakilome said covid-19 was "a scam" but Benny Hinn who used to work closely with him of recent said he contracted the virus, and was healed, so who would you believe of the two close friends?

That's an idea of the extent to which some of those you see as true servants of God were contradicting themselves on this issue, so who would you believe?

I would believe the report of the Lord and this is what His report says about true believers!

Mark 16:18 (KJV)

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

So if you're a true believer and not just a church-goer, you have nothing to be afraid of. Whatever it is, the Lord has got you covered!

Even if the vaccine is deadly and of the devil, it shall not hurt you! It may break into pieces when it gets to your turn because nothing shall by any means hurt you!

Luke 10:19 (KJV)

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

That's the report of the Lord and that's what I choose to believe.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by Righteousness2(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
AsapTeddy:

You think say u dey wise?

you are a mumu man

I know Sir!
I am not only a mumu but a Big one

1 Like

Re: ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Triton1996:

Prophet Joshua Iginla Vows To Take Covid-19

As it is known that the vaccine has caused confusion and division in Christendom which has made some totally reject it, and describe the vaccine as an unholy substance, Prophet Joshua Iginla has encouraged Christians to take the vaccine as It is spiritually endorsed.

The prophet made this known during a live service in his church while explaining that some church leaders who have created a theory against taking the vaccine are insensitive because the Vaccine will do more good than harm to the people.

He noted that some have described it as a mark of the beast, and a manifestation of the anti-Christ, but faulted this claim by backing it up with the scripture that the anti-Christ will never manifest until the saints are taking up in the rapture.

I believe these are some of the very reasons why Jesus Christ warned His followers never to install themselves in seats of authority/leadership over the others.
Re: ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by Enoch07: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
it's optional, no be by force. no be wetin dem dey fight over

1 Like

Re: ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Funny enough, i never use my two eyes see anybody wey carry coronavirus. I still doubt whether this virus dey this kwantree
Re: ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
OYO Sir!

The problem I have with you penticostal is that , you people are too fake, let me tell you , there is nothing like mark of beast, nothing like 666, some of have gone far telling their member that after rapture there will be one government, what are people? Revelation, part of Daniel , part of Ezra were written in Aramaic and it is very difficult to interprete, Aramaic uses image to discribe something is not like Greek or Hebrew , as the time John wrote Revelation, the believer used something to discribe bad government or code to discribed something, John used beast or 666 to discribe bad government and 666 to discribed person, today I have heard saying there will be rapture and after one government. Bla bla.. penticostal are too fake and misleading their people.
Re: ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by Nbotee(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
OYO Sir!

Even heaven would b ashamed of U.. Population control? Conditioning?? Seriously U and ur kind should stop embarassing Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by Galatians: 3:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
OYO Sir!

You're right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by obonujoker(m): 5:11am On Mar 30, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Confusion upon confusion!

This preacher would say one thing, that one would say another, so who would you believe?

*David Oyedepo said covid-19 "is a mere propaganda and just like ordinary fever", but Matthew Ashimolowo who is his good friend, and recently dined with him at his home in Nigeria, recently took the vaccine and said people should "beware of conspiracy theorists", so which of the two friends would you believe?

*Chris Oyakilome said covid-19 was "a scam" but Benny Hinn who used to work closely with him of recent said he contracted the virus, and was healed, so who would you believe of the two close friends?

That's an idea of the extent to which some of those you see as true servants of God were contradicting themselves on this issue, so who would you believe?

I would believe the report of the Lord and this is what His report says about true believers!

Mark 16:18 (KJV)

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

So if you're a true believer and not just a church-goer, you have nothing to be afraid of. Whatever it is, the Lord has got you covered!

Even if the vaccine is deadly and of the devil, it shall not hurt you! It may break into pieces when it gets to your turn because nothing shall by any means hurt you!

Luke 10:19 (KJV)

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

That's the report of the Lord and that's what I choose to believe.

God bless.

God bless you for this....

1 Like

Re: ‘ Covid-19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast, You Can Take It’ - Iginla by peggywebbs(f): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2021
The stereotype that most Christians are refusing the vaccine is appalling. The fact that whoever is preaching this nonsense refused to sensitize people on their actual fears shows they know nothing about what is being injected into them. Many people are taking the vaccine because science says they should do so if they want to stay alive from the virus.

A virus that has a 99.7% survival rate and is not even popular in our country. More people die of malaria everyday in Nigeria than COVID but nobody is talking about vaccine.

Anyway some of us have legitimate questions and it has nothing to do with mark of the beast. Why is the government not reporting any adverse events in Nigeria.. does it mean that it is only in other countries they are having complications with the vaccines or because we don't even have a good health care reporting system in Nigeria.

Worse if you have side effects adverse ones who will take the responsibility of treatment. The vaccine is free but when the problem comes is it government that will nurture you back to health? Anyway, good luck to whoever takes it, until I see answers and can trust the efficacy of the vaccine I'm not going anywhere near it.

(1) (Reply)

The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. / Faith / Is Tithing A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.