Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ingredients For Cooking Half Bag Jollof Rice. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ingredients For Cooking Half Bag Jollof Rice. (27609 Views)

Man Hails His Wife For Cooking Multiple Soup In The Middle Of The Night (video) / Safety Measures For Cooking Delicious Snake Pepper Soup / 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ingredients For Cooking Half Bag Jollof Rice. by BethelAmarachi: 5:27am On Mar 30, 2021
Ingredients For Cooking Half bag Jollof rice.

One of the best things I have experienced as a cook is how accurate this website is about how to prepare party jollof rice and the ingredients used.

So I will be sharing some of the ingredients that https//myfamilypride.com shared on how to prepare half bag of rice.

25 kg rice (six custard rubber)
4-8 litres litre of a very rich meat stock, depending on the quantity of meat used
1 and half of 2200g of tin tomatoes (largest size)
10 bulb of onions
Ginger aand garlic for steaming meat.
1/2 cup of natural spice ground (optional)
Cow bone (that strong part or biscuit bone)seasoned and boiled.
1/2 custard rubber of bonga fish ground
8 pieces bay leaf, tiger curry powder and thyme.
1 and half packets of knorr chicken stock cube
1 baking cup of maggi chicken powder
1 bog sachet of kitchen glory stock powder
1 big sachet sweet mama or spicity stock powder
2 dustbin rubber of fresh tomatoes
Half custard rubber of habanero pepper
1 dustbin rubber of very fresh shombo or tatashi
3 and half litres of vegetable oil ( some thing close to one custard rubber
3 and half litres of vegetable oil ( some thing close to one custard rubber
250g butter, I prefer topper butter
10 custard rubber of water including meat stock.

Time will fail me to list all the ingredients used. You can view for yourself, the procedures and the remaining recipes used from the link below.

Source: https://myfamilypride.com/how-to-make-party-jollof-rice-nigeria-half-bag/

3 Likes

Re: Ingredients For Cooking Half Bag Jollof Rice. by BethelAmarachi: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
This is amazing
Re: Ingredients For Cooking Half Bag Jollof Rice. by BethelAmarachi: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? / Download Free Video On How To Make Chocolate Cake / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.