Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. (1354 Views)

Codependent Relationship Red Flags: How Do Codependent People Behave ? / I Am Looking For A Rich Male Masochist In Lekki, Lagos / Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Ibadanpikin: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2021
I need any lady from 23-28 yrs for serious relationship that can lead to something...I am from Anambra.Please feminists like Zzor,casalinda,or any of their type should not DM me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by LordIsaac(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2021
grin
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Jeon(f): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
I need any lady from 23-28 yrs for serious relationship that can lead to something...I am from Anambra.Please feminists like Zzor,casalinda,or any of their type should not DM me.
you are wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Jeon(f): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Ibadanpikin:

which type of something? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by bigpicture001: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2021
...plz a gud advice...make sure the lady you pick has experienced heartbreak before...its very important that sh has given her best before but not appreciated....this so that when you show her genuine care and attention, sh would value it...

Never date a girl who is always the one to dump guyz in her previous relationship... Sh has a problem because everyone cannot b wrong
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Ibadanpikin: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=Jeon post=100327968]
you are wasting your time. [/quote You are the one wasting your time in reading my post.
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Jeon(f): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=Ibadanpikin post=100328034][/quote]
you're wasting your time quoting this moniker

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Ibadanpikin: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Jeon:

which type of something? grin
Only ladies will value the something are u a female.
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Jeon(f): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Ibadanpikin:

Lolzzz, value a something from a Nigerian man?while Nigerian men refused to value their women.. so funny I laugh in Hangul.

zzor grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
lol so till now u no know say na zorr alternative account be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Jeon(f): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2021
zzor don suffer, so every account on NL belongs to zzor.
guy go upgrade your upstairs.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by bigpicture001: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2021
Jeon:

I go like see this zzor oo...by far nairalander of the year so far!
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Jeon(f): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:

I go like see this zzor oo...by far nairalander of the year so far!
why do you to see her?

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by bigpicture001: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2021
[url][/url]
Jeon:

why do you to see her?

Cuz sh is on everyone's lips
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Jeon(f): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:
[url][/url]

Cuz sh is on everyone's lips

yet they claimed they hate her. it's well

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Duplexxx: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2021
Go to fb dem boku there
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by BigYash: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:
...plz a gud advice... make sure the lady you pick has experienced heartbreak before...its very important that sh has given her best before but not appreciated....this so that when you show her genuine care and attention, sh would value it...

Never date a girl who is always the one to dump guyz in her previous relationship... She has a problem because everyone cannot b wrong
Bros at the bolded,it doesn't change anything. When I was a simp and still doing love relationship. There was a girl I dated.Why I was so convinced that she won't misbehave was the condition her ex left her and I picked her up . I took away what would have been shame to her and her mom,then my love for her grew,to the extent of me loving her more than I love myself then. I was such a fool then. Can you believe after all I did for the bitch ,2years after,she went fucking the ex who left her to be disgraced, before I met her. My brother fear these females, cux no matter the hrtbreak she might have had,e no guarantee her commentment to you.. Just pray you find a God fearing girl. If not Oyo na d case o. As I dey now sef, I no see any Nigeria girl wen u go marry get peace of mind. Just prepare for the worst,anything wen make you nter marriage matter with niaja babe. Runs and hook ups ,social media don spoil them..
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:
...plz a gud advice...make sure the lady you pick has experienced heartbreak before...its very important that sh has given her best before but not appreciated....this so that when you show her genuine care and attention, sh would value it...

Never date a girl who is always the one to dump guyz in her previous relationship... Sh has a problem because everyone cannot b wrong
Nnam move on kwanu. You'll get a better gf even if she's poor. No dey chook eye for rich girl.
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Toluwashe778: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2021
Ibadanpikin:

Who do you want then?
Lolz
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by bigpicture001: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Nnam move on kwanu. You'll get a better gf even if she's poor. No dey chook eye for rich girl.

But why are u always after me...?

U no fit see my post and pass..?

Moreover......everything I posted their is not about rich or poor....abeg mind ur biz.......
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jeon:

Lolzzz, value a something from a Nigerian man?while Nigerian men refused to value their women.. so funny I laugh in Hangul.

zzor grin
Are you minding them mtchew
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jeon:

lol I will soon own the seun account too
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:

But why are u always after me...?

U no fit see my post and pass..?

Moreover......everything I posted their is not about rich or poor....abeg mind ur biz.......
Because i know you. I fvcking know you and still remember how you were boasting cos of ur gf. Forgetting that life can b funny
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by bigpicture001: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Because i know you. I fvcking know you and still remember how you were boasting cos of ur gf. Forgetting that life can b funny

DAT I said sh is a big gal is not a crime..and it's very true...why are u so pained that sh is a big gal...breaking up doesn't mean sh seizes to b a big and a good gal........

Plz deal with it
Re: I Am Looking For A Well Behave Girlfriend. by SweetCunt97(f): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:

DAT I said sh is a big gal is not a crime..and it's very true...why are u so pained that sh is a big gal...breaking up doesn't mean sh seizes to b a big and a good gal........

Plz deal with it
but y is it still paining u? Anyways, pele

(1) (Reply)

Hookup In Abuja / In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend / For Ladies Dat Love S.S.S pin 2A3CC078 or text 08035659128

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.