Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Fire That Delta State Environmental Taskforce Is After Me.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Fire That Delta State Environmental Taskforce Is After Me.. (186 Views)

Baby Sold For N1.7 Million In Edo, Rescued By Taskforce, 2 Women Arrested / Fight Between A Soldier And Lagos State Environmental Sanitation Corps / Fight Between A Soldier And Lagos State Environmental Sanitation Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fire That Delta State Environmental Taskforce Is After Me.. by igben(m): 11:07am On Mar 30, 2021
Saw this dirt on fire close to my shop in ERAYE street off Apala road in okumagba Layout, so I try to gather it to burn quickly and the task force came saying I should pay huge some of money. Please Delta state government is it a crime to see fire burn like this and speed it up to get burnt??

Governor okowa abeg come to my rescue

Re: The Fire That Delta State Environmental Taskforce Is After Me.. by Oyiboman69: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Re: The Fire That Delta State Environmental Taskforce Is After Me.. by Oyiboman69: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2021
igben:
Saw this dirt on fire close to my shop in ERAYE street off Apala road in okumagba Layout, so I try to gather it to burn quickly and the task force came saying I should pay huge some of money. Please Delta state government is it a crime to see fire burn like this and speed it up to get burnt??

akoba Adaba....I don't really know how the yourubas say it....
Re: The Fire That Delta State Environmental Taskforce Is After Me.. by tutudesz: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2021
igben:

The task force go chop beating soon O! Oromoni own don too much

1 Like

Re: The Fire That Delta State Environmental Taskforce Is After Me.. by EMMY76: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is the abuse of power the warri south lga chairman warned the environmental team of when he was innulgarating them. Black man will always abuse power when given the opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Government ‘deports’ 42 Northerners To Kano, Jigawa / Iniubong Umoren: The Wicked Attempt To Link Her Death To Akpabio Family Will Fai / Nigeria’s Attorney General Backs Open Grazing, Compares It With Spare Parts Trad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.