Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Moment Nengi Gave Ozo Dirty Slap As He Tries To Grab Her Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Nengi Gave Ozo Dirty Slap As He Tries To Grab Her Backside (2357 Views)

Temptation : Wizkid Rebukes Tiwa Savage On Stage As She Begs Him To Grab Her Ass / “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Nengi Gave Ozo Dirty Slap As He Tries To Grab Her Backside by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
OMG! Nengi gave Ozo dirty SLAP after he tried grabbing her back side during shopping

This video content contains Video of Big brother NAIJA ex housemates, Ozo and Nengi. The beautiful couple who were rumoured to be in a serious relationship for the past 9months, were seen together as, Ozo tried to do something surprising that pissed Nengi's off, and her reaction to it has got alot of people talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSEVuPsdDoQ
Re: Moment Nengi Gave Ozo Dirty Slap As He Tries To Grab Her Backside by ashybabs(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
la click la die
Re: Moment Nengi Gave Ozo Dirty Slap As He Tries To Grab Her Backside by 4lorunsho(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2021
You see where AY come separate them
Re: Moment Nengi Gave Ozo Dirty Slap As He Tries To Grab Her Backside by inahlot(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2021
this simp again, naim family I dey pity sha

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Get My Brother's Huge D!CK Out Of My Head, I Am Confused - Lady Seeks He / Top 10 Most Curvy Celebrities In South Africa / Why Does Yoruba Actress Start Bleaching Immediately They Start Making Small Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.