Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) (52878 Views)

Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC / Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam / Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by tunjilee003: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
Future is wemale!
the future is email..
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Dre183(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
maureensylvia:
Hustle legit osi mba cool

Anyway check out my signature

Ur lips looks so inviting.

Can I have a taste?
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by midolian(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
elmessiahs:

Uncle be polite... I never endorsed stealing to warrant such unruly criticism, I deserve an apology for that unnecessary outburst.
okay, apologies...

I wouldnt have mentioned you the way I did if you had condemned fraud before attacking the politicians.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by midolian(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dre183:

Can I have a taste?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by elmessiahs(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
midolian:
okay, apologies...

I wouldnt have mentioned you the way I did if you had condemned fraud before attacking the politicians.
the life most of the so called internet guys are living, was borne out of frustration.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dre183:

Can I have a taste?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by slipperyanus07: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
That is my baby girl

The boy friend to this baby girl must be a real niggarr ...

Plead guilty baby girl....in a twinkle of an eye or rather before you say jack Robinson.....you will be free again like a bird

na here we go soon read ur own story
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by hedonido: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nairalandian:

Oga leave leave all this big grammar.
If she's guilty, then she should be paraded.
She's a theif if she's guilty and should be publicly disgraced.
Illiterate. Learn to spell properly before throwing garbage opinions about the place.

"If she is guilty". Oh, if? So you're even sure yet on a speculatory premise, you have already condemned the smallie. Who has found her guilty now? Whose responsibility is it to declare her guilty? Why is she being paraded without being found guilty by any court - without even being accused by a victim? Who is her victim?

You can't answer any of these questions, yet you would throw your stupid opinions into the arena of public debate. Poster child of the vulgar, hopeless Nigerian mob of brainless brutes.

Unfortunately, nitwits like you are in the majority. You are the masses. That's why the country is a shithole. No be Buhari fault.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
tit:
Hundreds of innocent Nigerians are being killed by hoodlums daily.
Please tell me why, these resources are not after Boko haram, and bandits?

You sound like a YAHOO girl...
>
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin Yahoo yahoo! I don't know why I hate all these youth colouring their haircut especially the ladies lipsrsealed sad Iranu

Abegi leave stone, chop rice...
You more fixated over her hair color rather than her (alleged) crime.

Nigerians chasing shadows instead of substance since time immemorial...
Yet these are pretty much the same folks complaining about SARS profiling them.
>
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by midolian(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
elmessiahs:

the life most of the so called internet guys are living, was borne out of frustration.
I AM STILL OF THE OPINION THAT REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH, FRAUD IS EVIL!!!

Plus I don't see frustration as an excuse. Our youths are only desperate and wicked. At age 19, they want to own exotic cars, mansions and all, just to impress the womenfolk. This is despite the fact that some are still under their parents. what will you call this? frustration?

You drain another of his/her life earnings..only to buy expensive wines and bath with them while the victim weeps endlessly...some even commit suicide when they get scammed of their sweat. what defence do you have for this?

Yahoo is evil, bro! And it's sad that it is fast gaining acceptance in some parts of the country already.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
elmessiahs:
fine baby girl... EFCC face your front. People are trying to survive the frustration of your appointers who have virtually stolen all the resources yet you go after Hustlers helping our death economy
Check the hands wey she take carry efcc board.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by addexx: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
tico1212:

Actually, i didn't doubt it since the escrow is one of the group admin, and there has been this confirmation of payments from other members flying around and they will confirm they gotten the btc.
This group has over 30,000 members

30k members doesn't mean shit
The telegram group was bought .
The scammers work as a team
Like about 10 or more
Each has multiple telegram accounts
They keep adding people to the group and
They pose as members and give testimonials of how everything works well to cajole their victims.
Once they cash out enough they evict you or they delete the account and buy a new one.
Rinse and repeat
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
hedonido:

Illiterate. Learn to spell properly before throwing garbage opinions about the place.

"If she is guilty". Oh, if? So you're even sure yet on a speculatory premise, you have already condemned the smallie. Who has found her guilty now? Whose responsibility is it to declare her guilty? Why is she being paraded without being found guilty by any court - without even being accused by a victim? Who is her victim?

You can't answer any of these questions, yet you would throw your stupid opinions into the arena of public debate. Poster child of the vulgar, hopeless Nigerian mob of brainless brutes.

Unfortunately, nitwits like you are in the majority. You are the masses. That's why the country is a shithole. No be Buhari fault.
I didn't insult you, but you decided to insult me.
That's not a mature thing to do man.

EFCC wouldn't have taken a mugshot of her, if they didn't find anything increminating.

And abeg, stop all this your big grammar, e too much.
English no be you papa language.
If you be Igbo man, type ìgbo, it's preferable
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Dre183(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
maureensylvia:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Y are u laughing?
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by tico1212(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
addexx:

30k members doesn't mean shit
The group was bought .
The scammers work in groups
Like about 10 or more
Each has multiple telegram accounts
They keep adding people to the group and
They pose as members and give testimonials of how everything works well to cajole their victims.
Once they cash out enough they evict you or they delete the account and buy a new one.
Rinse and repeat

We learn everyday
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dre183:

Y are u laughing?

cry. cry cry cry
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Dre183(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
maureensylvia:

cry

Lol.

Anyway I admire you, can we be friend?
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dre183:

Lol.

Anyway I admire you, can we be friend?

We're friends already
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Dre183(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
maureensylvia:

We're friends already

Zero eight 1 three 2 one 4 0 0 nine seven wink
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by crazycrypto710: 12:29am On Mar 31, 2021
E don red!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by teabully(m): 12:42am On Mar 31, 2021
uuhh
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by calcal: 1:33am On Mar 31, 2021
EXLOVER:
When you know your source of income,

How your country address you the way you dress.

You should adjust your address sense in order not to attract eyes to you.

There's a way you dress you will still look decent, cute, muture, classic and attractive even if you're into fraud.

Stay low, cover your head like a Muslim, no one will touch you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by savageyoungboy(m): 1:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin Yahoo yahoo! I don't know why I hate all these youth colouring their haircut especially the ladies lipsrsealed sad Iranu
I don't like it too.
I prefer when this youth does it

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by unmask: 5:19am On Mar 31, 2021
elmessiahs:
fine baby girl... EFCC face your front. People are trying to survive the frustration of your appointers who have virtually stolen all the resources yet you go after Hustlers helping our death economy
on the contrary she wants to finish what is left of the people in this country
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2021
I stand firmly by queen. If anyone knows her or her family hit me up
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by paddyofboss(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2021
tico1212:
One down, that's how I fall victim on telegram. I saw a group trading cryptocurrency with the use of escrow.
I private chat the escrow and he said i should send the money to him and when the seller send the btc and I confirmed it he will credit the seller.
Na so I send #36200 including escrow #200 charges.
I was about to tell him I haven't gotten the btc... When I realized they have blocked me from the group and deleted all our private chats both the seller and the escrow. That's when I realized both the escrow and the seller are the same person.
What baffles me is that the group has over 30,000 members and the escrow is one of the admin.

They buy those accounts . You can buy the number of people in a group on telegram to fake credibility. Sorry bout ur loss

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by tico1212(m): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2021
paddyofboss:

They buy those accounts . You can buy the number of people in a group on telegram to fake credibility. Sorry bout ur loss

Thanks, wasn't aware of such scam... Eye don open
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Imsoblessed: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2021
In ethiope west local government 99percent of the boys are fraudsters, the girls are also learning fast. The police and efcc are not helping matters.
Re: EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) by Fanuchi007: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2021
old am looking for this type of girlfriend. I love smart girls. Too bad she got arrested. I need fine sharp babe like her. I no like olosho. those ones are dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos / Most Wanted Ritualist" Uniport Boy" Escaped From Heavily Guarded Police Station / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.