Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Road Worthiness? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Road Worthiness? (221 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Worthiness? by tonee45: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Are our road safety officers doing there job properly? It's seems they are just only after private cars. And most of these private cars are in good condition yet they will check for everything even to see the inside of the car tyre, asking you to match brake to confirm that the light is working... nonsense.

See this picture below and tell me who is endangering life's. I ask one of them one day when they were doing there nonsense check and buses like this one here, why they are allowed on the road, and he said they have god father's that they have already paid for their crime. Can you imagine?

Re: Road Worthiness? by yomi007k(m): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
You are absolutely correct as I have experienced everything you said.

They are mostly after private cars as they know we are gentlemen and wont make trouble with them.

The average bus driver will strip himself naked and sleep under the car ( I have seen this with my eyes in Odonguyan axis,Ikorodu Lagos)
Re: Road Worthiness? by capitalzero: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don't give them original driver licence. I wear seat belt. My papers are complete. Vehicles are in good shape. I have copy of highway code. I always lock my car. Crazy people.
Re: Road Worthiness? by savageyoungboy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
So true
The most annoying part of it is that they will hardly target men. This guys are always preying on women to collect money from them as they see women as easier targets

(1) (Reply)

Security Services Uncover Plans By IPOB To Bomb Banks In South-east / Nigerian Anti-corruption Campaigner Detained / BREAKING: Derek Chauvin Convicted In Death Of George Floyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.