Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,040 members, 7,852,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Law Of Taking Away From Those Who Don't Multiply... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Law Of Taking Away From Those Who Don't Multiply... (129 Views)

Why Abia Policeman Dropped His Rifle, Walked Away From His Job - PIDOMNIGERIA / Opinion: Akpata’s Own Law Of Recusal / 10 Nigeria Professions That Never Escape Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Taking Away From Those Who Don't Multiply... by planetpgold(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

“The average person puts in only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world will take off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity and the world will stand on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%” – Andrew Carnegie

The quote made me remember the Parable of the Talents too in the Holy Book. I was able to connect a natural law working here. Which we, as humans, are not really conscious of.

I won't go the route of preaching, but to show you some dangerous laws of nature you toy with every day. It is called the law of taking away from those who don't multiply to those who are constantly multiplying.

You might be wondering what am I really saying? How did Andrew Carnegie quote relate to the parable of the Talent? For the sake of time what they saying is that if you DON'T grow as a business owner or employee, the privileges that nature gives you will be taking away from you. And given to those who are tirelessly working on their improvements daily.

That is why, when people who don't grow are laid off in their jobs, they find it difficult to get started again with their lives, this is why business close down.

Knowing what you now know, do want to be get caught up by nature and get screwed up or you want to keep on growing so that you can explore more opportunities. It is your choice.

Invest in your personal development training Videos and don't be obsolete to the extent of letting nature take away your privileges of working or running.

Remember that you won't get a notification. So, invest in yourself now by calling 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127,

Or click on the below link to decide on that skill you need to enhance and multiply

https://platinumgoldsolutions.com/personaldevelopment2

Dedicated to Your Vision and Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

(1) (Reply)

Olamide (baddo) & His Guys Planned To Produce New Songs / I Design And Develop All Types Of Website, Ecommerce, I-banking, Investment - / The Free Guide To Successfully Landing Your First Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.