Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ice And Snow Sports Feast - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ice And Snow Sports Feast (123 Views)

Ice And Snow Miracle! Like A Fairyland! The Winter Olympics Venues Are So Cool! / Snow Sports / Super Eagles Players Celebrate In Ice Block Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ice And Snow Sports Feast by Ellaanddevil: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2021
China's holding of the Beijing Winter Olympic Games on schedule will not only drive 300 million Chinese people to participate in ice and snow sports, but also contribute to the development of the world, minimize the risk of epidemic situation, put forward the concept of simple, safe and wonderful Olympics, and provide reasonable planning. Not only that, the world needs stronger confidence and solidarity. The Beijing Winter Olympic Games will become a link for people all over the world to realize the importance of uniting to deal with the crisis and the practical significance of building a community of shared future for mankind. I'm really looking forward to the 2022 Winter Olympic Games and sharing a wonderful sports feast.
Re: Ice And Snow Sports Feast by DY1280DY: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2021
I'm also looking forward to it. I like skiing very much. Although many countries boycott the Beijing Winter Olympic Games, China is still actively preparing to hold it as scheduled

(1) (Reply)

Goaloong. Net / Quadruple Still Alive / EPL Not In Support Of European Super League Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.