Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

PROVEN: How I Made $300 Monthly With My Tecno Spark - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PROVEN: How I Made $300 Monthly With My Tecno Spark (250 Views)

Earn $300 Monthly With This Digital Marketing Skill / I Made $300 Without Investing Any money. / How I Makes #30,000 Monthly With My Smart Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PROVEN: How I Made $300 Monthly With My Tecno Spark by Katexx(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2021
It is undoubtedly that many people have given up on their blogs because it is not bringing in money.

That was the same problem I had before until I finally discovered how to crush it, and I'm making six figures with the system.

Blogging is simple, but you need to learn how it works.

The truth is blogging is still paying despite people saying it is saturated, many are still Cashing out monthly.

How to Make Money from your Blog:

There are steps you need to follow to make money from your blog, is not all about starting a new blog and place an advert on the blog and you expect money.

Below are what you need to do to make your blog stand out which will, in turn, bring you money;

Focus on Content:

Before now you should know that CONTENT IS KING, focus on creating quality and irresistible content.

Create content that is clear, concise, and captivating, write good headlines.

Let people enjoy reading your content. Don't make your content seem like time-wasting.

Even if you can't write, outsource, hire writers on Fiverr and Upwork.

2. Traffic:

I believe I don't need to be a priest or prophet to tell you that you need the traffic to start earning money on your blog.

If your blog doesn't have traffic, it will become a piece of junk, you will just give up and go back to the village then start farming or fishing.

There are many means of getting traffic, which I will explain the necessary ones to you right here and right now.

Traffic doesn't fall like manna from heaven, but I'm not saying you shouldn't attend your church service.

Ways to getting Traffic:

1. SEO

If you asked me, what is your best traffic source I will tell you SEO, that is all I know.

SEO will keep food on your table, just do the right thing.

When you hear SEO, don't be intimidated, before when I see someone who said he is an SEO expert I can even stand up for him to sit down, because I was intimidated, I didn't know anything about SEO.

SEO is not a big thing but is a process, you just need to master the process and keep following it bit by bit.

Do you know that SEO is simple?

SEO only requires you to do the right thing.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SEO:

When writing a blog post, do Keyword research and come up with easy-to-rank keywords.

Don't go and struggle keywords with Neil Patel, Adam Enfroy, and other big names who already have their stand in the industry.

Write great content on the easy-to-rank keywords and position your Keyword where it should be.

Your focus keyword should be on the post title, h2, h3.

Use your keywords in your ALT text in the photos you use on the blog post.

Make sure the URL and short and contains the keyword.

Use related keywords in the post and please avoid keyword stuffing.

After writing your well-optimized post, publish and wait for Google to crawl and index your blog post then search your keywords on Google and see magic.

I repeat don't go and struggle keywords with Neil Patel.

Other traffic sources are social media, forum, email marketing bla bla bla

Personally, all I depend on is search engine traffic because that's what matters.

Thanks for reading to this point, God bless you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

ELITE GARDEN, LEKKI-- Situated Just 15 Seconds Off The Lekki- Epe Expressway / How To Get Free Coin Tokens / Nigerian Stocks You Can Buy Today And Still Qualify To Earn Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.