Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs (24025 Views)

World Cup Qualifying: Cameroon Join Senegal, Ghana, Morocco & Tunisia To Qatar / Basketball: Nigeria Lose To The USA 76-71 In Final Olympic Qualifying Match / Baciro Cande Collapses, Rushed To Hospital After AFCON Qualifying Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by Skymason20(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
to be honest as a Chelsea fan , the likes of timo wener cost frank lampard his job!! I mean imagine timo wener scoring does wasted chances , Chelsea will not be struggling for top 4. and I think Chelsea football club should work on their trainers since 2012 no player has score more than 20goal a season .. since costa in 2015/2016 season no player has score more than 17 league goals .. shame .. timo used to be clinical in German till he join Chelsea
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by Bigzigg(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
What a lose
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by amafor1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Germany why
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by Ayo2004: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Timo Werner that Chelsea fans were hailing would score more goals than Ronaldo and Messi has suddenly turned to a regular volunteer for the Yakubu Aigbemi challenge grin

Everybody get him time Sha,the German team of 2014 fit beat this people 13-0 dey chop Macedonia like Mc Donald's cheesy

1 Like

Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by nuban07(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
What a match....They were thoroughly beaten
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by phr0nesis(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Cheeryfeet:
There's what is called value bet. You must learn it. Odds of 1.25 has no value not worth playing, how much more 1.12. And the irony of it is that they will still cut which makes it all the more painful. Learn to look at underdogs, they have more value than the big guys. You would have considered North Macedonia to score one goal or one go two goals
I stake large sums so I mostly go for low risk games that's why
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by HBB1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Those North Macedonians put up a stallion performance against their host yesterday.

Germany equalized through a penalty.
North Macedonia had two clear penalties turned down by the referee. I guess there was no VAR.

Even if Manuel Neuer was at the post, he wouldn’t perform better than Ter Stergen cos the two goals were deserving.

Timo Werner as usual missed a clear chance

Stallion Kwa?!
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by oluwazoba25: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
SafariBoy:
So the German machine are out..well, they will come back stronger!

Meanwhile, I am celebrating my birthday today without a penny but I thank baba God for life. Someone should please show me some love. God bless!
�����
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by derbykol(f): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shellsploit:

Professional gamblers bet on Over/Under goals.
Not all the time

1 Like

Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
oluwazoba25:
�����
bro should I drop my details?
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by chikason22(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Germany has been awful fof a long time since the 2018 world cup.

They need a new coach
Jurgen klopp will replace him. Liverpool will then have Steven Gerrard as it's new coach. Life continues
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
chikason22:
Jurgen klopp will replace him. Liverpool will then have Steven Gerrard as it's new coach. Life continues

1. I doubt Liverpool is ready to let go of Klopp

2. Gerard as coach of Liverpool? It will end like Lampard's Chelsea stint. (Yes he is doing well with Rangers , but the Scottish league is virtually useless)
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
grin The Germans were not tactical in their game. They couldn't blend well at all. I am not surprised they lost

But have they qualified for The world cup?
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by chikason22(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:

1. I doubt Liverpool is ready to let go of Klopp

2. Gerard as coach of Liverpool? It will end like Lampard's Chelsea stint. (Yes he is doing well with Rangers , but the Scottish league is virtually useless)
I think Gerrard will do well.
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by xjiggy: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
puremaker7:
This is one of the reason why sport bet is a pipe dream, imagine the odd for Germany to win won't reach 1.25
1.25 ke. U no talk I.16 and North Macedonia go be like 24points

1 Like

Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by puremaker7(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shellsploit:

Professional gamblers bet on Over/Under goals.
what under/over professional gamblers would have stake when same Germany played against Romania?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by KevMitnick: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
floss:

If you know you know what exactly, no bookie bankrolled anything in that match, I don't think you watched the match...N. Macedonia deserve the match result.. if you are talking of bookies bankrolling from a match result, Serbia Vs Portugal should be the best illustration where an obvious goal scored by C. Ronaldo was cancelled by the center referee.
You're so naive...
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by KevMitnick: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
zoghys:

Bankrolled what?, that's football and their is no minnow. The NM team were just discipline and a unit. You can beat the best when you believe.
You're so naive
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by Shellsploit: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
puremaker7:
what under/over professional gamblers would have stake when same Germany played against Romania?

Lol.. whats the outcome of the match
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by openmine(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Losing was inevitable but what shocked the world was the 'team' that beat Germany!
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by Vinnie2000(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dat Macedonia that you call small team so will thrash many African teams in a match including Senegal, Algeria and the Super Eagles..
Even the Three Lions England may not defeat dis Macedonian Team if dey play..
In Europe, there are no small teams..Albania, Slovenia, Moldova,etc are Dangerous Giant killers..#Fear dem#

Angelfrost:
Germany has been going downhill since their last successful world cup... What makes it worse is that the entire squad is fully star-studded. Maybe it's time Joachim Loew called time on his management of that team. It's getting quite embarrassing! Just imagine, Macedonia of all teams??! An almost non-footballing nation at that. SHAME!

The biggest winners last night were Bet9ja and friends! grin
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by opyfan3674(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
E choke
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by kadiri3(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
puremaker7:
This is one of the reason why sport bet is a pipe dream, imagine the odd for Germany to win won't reach 1.25
dis kind game na over 2 person suppose to play that was what I do
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by Cashify: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Really
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by Cousin9999: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:
Dat Macedonia that you call small team so will thrash many African teams in a match including Senegal, Algeria and the Super Eagles..
Even the Three Lions England may not defeat dis Macedonian Team if dey play..
In Europe, there are no small teams..Albania, Slovenia, Moldova,etc are Dangerous Giant killers..#Fear dem#

[img]https://media./images/f6e0908b91fc5c23b696e311b2ca81b2/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by zoghys: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
KevMitnick:

You're so naive

Am very sure you are the naive one here. I have been closing following the political class for close to thirty years in this shithole and they are all the same.
Re: Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs by thelinguist: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
chikason22:
I think Gerrard will do well.
dundun ni.. That ks how Chelsea fans thought frank will do well.. Premier league ain't Scottish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 / Anthony Joshua Accepts Terms For Tyson Fury Fight / Jose Mourinho Reveals His Lionel Messi Dream And Wants To Coach Superstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.