Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos (2572 Views)

Flooded Jankara Market In Lagos Where Traders, Residents Wear Rain Boots To Work / Selling Engine Oil Or Okrika Clothes? / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos by IsaacBuchi(m): 1:43am On Apr 01, 2021
Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos

There are many Okirika Bale Sellers In Lagos but what you should aim for is a reliable supplier you can easily buy from, his okrika shop address and his contact details so that you can be able to call him on the phone to know what items are available in bales for wholesalers.

If you need full bales, 100kg China bales or 55kg London bales (cream quality first grade bales), please feel free to contact the reliable supplier. Mr Chima: 0810-848-5361

His shop is at Arena, Oshodi (Army Shopping Complex). He is one of the best suppliers i know of.

He does not sell half bales, he only sells full bale 100kg China bales and 55kg London bales.

As i mentioned earlier, the price of okrika bales can start from ₦38,000 but as cost of things are now going up, okrika bales prices have also increased a bit. So for you to make purchase of okrika bale, you might need to do some proper price analysis.

At the end of this article, i will give you the contact details of a reliable supplier you can call.

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (Neat first grade Okrika BALE and ITEMS)

For those that need contact or business partner in Lagos, these are areas and locations where you can go to buy okrika bales:
1) Akube cloth for kids (Address: 2; fadeyi street Line 2 Ikeja local government, Lagos)
2) Akube arena (Address: No 72 Shonaike Street, Ikorodu 311110, Lagos)
3) Gatankowa Market (Super)
4) Aswani Market (Address: Osolo Way, Isolo, Lagos)
5) Oshodi Market (Oshodi Market is a market located in Oshodi)

A lot of young people are going into the okrika bale business to support themselves. The business is surely something anyone can do - anyone, i mean someone who is serious about doing something that will sustain he or she.

It has also been noticed that many young students - both young boys and girl are going into the business to keep themselves busy and sustain themselves. And also it's also a way they are using to run away from the usually 9am - 5pm rat race.

Some of these students in school use it just to keep busy for the moment but when they are out from school, they notice it's something they can continue to do and grow it into something very profitable. It's much better than carrying your C.V upandown smiley

It is a very good business to try because it is a business in demand, people always buy clothes - they don't ever stop.

Okay, so let's answer some few questions here...

How much is a bale of Okrika in Nigeria?
The prices of bales have changed because of the cost of dollar. But just to give you a clue, i would say you should have at least a 70,000 naira cash at hand.

How much is it to start okrika business?
It is good to know that with the okrika business you may not really need a large amount of money to start. And just as I mentioned earlier, you could possibly start off with 70,000 naira capital.

Is okrika business profitable?
The Okrika business is considered to be one of the easiest and profitable business because it is relatively cheap, and you already know that the vast majority of Nigerians fall on the low income group and prefer to buy cheaper okrika wares, which are also much durable than new items.

How many pieces are in a bale?
You can have about 200 pieces or more depending on the size of bale you choose to go for, their are big bales and smaller sizes.
When checking the quantity, what you focus on should be the weight of the bale. It is the weight that determines how many items within.

If you want to buy first grade bales of clothes, please here is the contact of the reliable supplier. Mr Chima: 0810-848-5361.

Prices of bales have increased all round, please contact him to the get the current prices.

Re: Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos by JrSteven(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Are you a middle man
Re: Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos by zoeA: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Your title and the information you gave no follow
Where to buy

2 Likes

Re: Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos by dhope: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
OP. Are you selling bales of okrika clothes and what kinds of clothes do you deal with? Adult or children?
Re: Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos by juchris(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
Goodday,pls how do i get contact of a dealer in first grade(Bale) ladies okirika wear in lagos. My contact is (08121528972 Mr chris). Thank you.
Re: Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos by Chipoleonthrift: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
NEWBIE ON OKRIKA BUSINESS THIS IS A QUICK GUIDE ON WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE VENTURING INTO THE BUSINESS
Call/WhatsApp on 08119420511

Have you been wanting to start okrika business and you don't have an idea of how to start and how to source for good bales i will be putting down all you need to know about okrika business before venturing into it. Please & please before you send me a dm kindly read through till end because this are what most okrika gurus wont tell you for free but anyhoo let me dive into the main topic.
>Okrika business is a very lucrative business which is profitable if been studied carefully,it is not a business you dive into when you have no knowledge about,you have to take your time to study the business very well and know about the good side and the bad side of the business and secondly okrika business is not for the faint hearted,please if you know you cannot be able to accept loss please stay away from okrika business because it's a black market business that whatever you see you take because your importer are not the ones that packed the bale and if you as a customer opens a bad bale you have to accept it that way and your vendor is not supposed to be held responsible for it except it's a nice vendor that can be able to do something for you in order to make up for your loss and have it in mind that okrika business is 50/50 but if you have a vendor that tells you he or she doesn't have a good bale at the moment just relax and wait till they have in order not to be a victim of bad bale, because bad bale can make one loose everything and start from the scratch.
>Most of you are always looking for cheap bales and always comparing prices.Bales are not cheap and if you need a good bale it requires good amount of money, don't expect to buy a bale of 60k and you expect 💯 premium clothes all through is not possible and that is where most of you get it wrong and going to the market to buy a bale yourself doesn't guarantee you getting a good bale because you don't expect the seller to tell you that their bale is bad, people wants to sell inorder to restock and get turnover as soon as possible so even if the bale is bad the vendor will still tell you that the bale is good. There is something a customer of mine told me that we importers we know a good bale and a bad bale which i smiled and kept quiet and guess what she is 60% right because there are times i will have bales that are not okay and suitable for my customers to buy and i will tell them not to buy mine for now till a better bale comes in.
If you don't have an idea of how to identify a good bale if you want to go to the market and buy yourself please go with someone that have little or more knowledge about okrika bales along with you because the seller will show you a bale and you can check and be excited like wow this bale is fine after accessing it and when you get home and open the bale you find out that inside the bale is filled with clothes that are not good,definitely you will feel bad
>Quantity in a bale> This is the most asked questions from newbies,no one knows the exact quantity in a bale except from feedbacks from customers or people that sell in slot and one cannot ascertain the exact quantity in a bale because it is bought in kgs and not pieces. Sometimes it might be more or less and it is okrika clothes you are buying and for children wears 100kg bale you are can from 700-1000pcs while UK 55KG is between 500-600pcs while Female polo tops 100kg 600+pcs and 55kg is 450pcs so why stress yourself to know a quantity in a bale because you will definitely make profit and note that most repackaged bales are very cheap than direct bales,most of the repacked bales are bad why is because in cotonou when the clothes arrives it is been displayed for people to select and it's been given to the workers to bale it and trust people no one will want to pick clothes that are bad and the left overs is been packed in a bale and shipped to their various locations but that doesn't mean all the bales are bad but in all a direct bale is always the best. A direct bale are bales been packed in countries like CHINA,UK, KOREA,UK & any other countries bales are been packed which the bales cannot be tampered with on arrival and trust me direct bales do come out outstanding and that's why most people that succeed in okrika business always want their vendor to source for good bales for them even though their house is close to where bales is been sold.
>Always know that if you want to start okrika business is not wise for you to just jump in and buy any bale you feel like,if you want to sell in the market or where you stay always know what bale to go for,do a market survey except you want to sell online,try to do a market survey either online or offline so you won't buy a bale you won't be able to sell and okrika clothes are not good to kept for a long period of time after been opened,know what suit your audience and place of marketing before buying a bale.
>Bales have different firms like Wilcox,Euro Cream,Everstar,Rising,Good luck,F Ex,P man and many more like Wilcox is a very good firm and there bales are always 95% neat followed by Euro Cream and Rising and sometimes most good bales doesn't come with their firm name because most importers are protecting their firm so that no other person can get that particular firm apart from them so they don't attach the firm name to their bales and please note not all bales in 100kg have 55kg and not all in bales in 55kg have 100kg for instance cargo pants, brallete comes in 100kg
>If your area love high quality clothes please and please don't go for cheap bales, because most importers are protecting their firm so that no other person can get that particular firm apart from them so they don't attach the firm name to their bales and please note not all bales in 100kg have 55kg and not all in bales in 55kg have 100kg for instance cargo pants, brallete comes in 100kg
>If your area love high quality clothes please and please don't go for cheap bales, because most of my customers always love going for cheap bales and when they are unable to sell they will come to my dm and start complaining that they are unable to sell so if your area love cheap things please avoid grade A bales kindly go for grade B bales in order not to say had i know and not all bales are suitable for all seasons like for now the bales that are good to buy and also sells quickly are boyfriend jeans bale,cargo pants,bum shorts,pallazo,leggings,children summer wears,men polo,men t-shirt,men jeans trousers,men o'shorts,ladies cotton dress,ladies UK mini stock gown,sweatshirts,ladies pleated skirts,female polo top,brallete and ladies body suit bale if you buy these bales you will sell well and i will be listing the prices below and if you are buying a bale on pre order you will be getting it at a lesser price please i won't put down the pre order bales prices and also don't request for the prices if you are not ready to buy which terms & conditions will be discussed before proceeding with purchase and it takes 1-2 months to arrive Nigeria both the shipping and clearing fee will be added to the bale prices and when it arrives it will be conveyed to your different locations for those who are not in Lagos state and ready to buy and for those in Lagos state you will be called for pickup imagine selling at a price lower than that of an importer in Arena Market. Also bale firms are of different prices dont expect F EX or wilcox.

> It's not a must you will start with bale you can look for people that sell in slots too and buy but note that when buying slots you won't be given all the first grades it will be mixed from first grade to last grade be rest assured your clothes will be neat if you happen to get a good vendor that sells in slots but if you are capable just go for bale.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Saved A Bank Cashier From Premium Tears / Suppliers Wanted: I Want To Import Cement Into Ghana / Make #3,000 Per Hour From VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.