Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Metallica Metallica (the Black Album) Download Rar. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Metallica Metallica (the Black Album) Download Rar. (2692 Views)

Download Full Album: Polo G – The Goat Zip, Rar & Mp3 / DOWNLOAD ALBUM/ZIP/RAR: Jay Electronica - A Written Testimony (2020) / DOWNLOAD ALBUM/RAR/ZIP: Don Toliver - Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Metallica Metallica (the Black Album) Download Rar. by aliceungeras: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2021
Free album Metallica Metallica (The Black Album) Download, offline sonsg, direct zip 1991 update. Metallica (also known as The Black Album) is Metallica's fifth studio album, released on August 12, 1991 through Elektra Records. It was recorded over the course of eight months at Los Angeles' One on One Recording Studios.

Direct download here -
https://metallica-the-black-album-download.peatix.com/

However, the album's recording was troubled, and the band often clashed with their new manager, Bob Rock, during the process. The album marked a shift in the band's sound from the previous four albums' thrash metal to a slower and heavier heavy metal sound.

Six Metallica songs were released as singles. The lead single, "Enter Sandman," was released on July 29, 1991, and reached number 16 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, earning Platinum certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

"Don't Tread on Me," the follow-up song, was released as a promotional single and reached number 21 on the Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks singles chart.

"The Unforgiven" was a Top 40 success in the United States and Australia, where it reached the Top 10. "Nothing Else Matters," released in 1992, was a bigger hit, reaching number six in the United Kingdom and Ireland.

The album's fifth single, "Wherever I May Roam," was released in 1992 and reached number two on the Mainstream Rock Tracks list, but failed to hit the Top 80 on the Hot 100 chart.

Artist: Metallica
Album: Metallica (The Black Album) (1991)
Genre: Heavy Metal
Quality: 320Kbps MP3

Track list:
1. Enter Sandman
2. Sad But True
3. Holier Than Thou
4. The Unforgiven
5. Wherever I May Roam
6. Don’t Tread On Me
7. Through The Never
8. Nothing Else Matters
9. Of Wolf And Man
10. The God That Failed
11. My Friend Of Misery
12. The Struggle Within

(1) (Reply)

Hot Music : Vibez Inc – Instagram Ft. Muyeez & Seyi Vibez Download Mp3 / Game Back With Dr Dre, Aftermath. / Who's The Best Radio Dj In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.