Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! (1272 Views)

Sachet Water/bottle Water Business Set Up / WEF: World Economic Forum In Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by raylabel: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2007
Hi,

GLOBAL BUSINESS SET-UP FORUM, ABUJA

1. I have the honour to invite 40 nairalanders to the above forum holding in Abuja on Saturday 14 July 2007 at Wuse Zone 6.

2. The forum has been conceptualised to help young men and women set themselves up in a wide variety of global businesses that are easy, cost-effective and legal to begin and run.

3. Interested persons should post their interests here and then contact 08052556251 to book their seats before the saturday of the seminar.

4. Forum is FREE for invited nairalanders. With free business gifts, resources, CDs and start-up kits!

5. Our Forum will certainly change your life if you are looking for a job, and enhance it if you already have one!

6. The time is ticking, book your seats now!
Re: Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by pablolopen: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2007
Well am Ezenyem Chidiebere C., from National Hospital, Abuja. I will like to key in into that forum. I think this will enhance what I just finished learning from an entrepreneuwship training that I just concluded.
If invited, I think I will be happy to attend.
Success in the program!
chidiezenyem@yahoo.com
Re: Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by Cnatorseun: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2007
What are the requirement please, cause i cant wait to be there, my email address blacfaceface2face@yahoo.com i based in lagos

Thanks
Re: Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by nikinash(f): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2007
interested
Re: Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by makmoni1: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2007
sorry,
what is this all about and how can somone in lagos get more info about this issues.pls give me an update about it
Re: Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by Gomez(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2007
I will love to be part of the Program cos i will be starting a new biz soon and such an exposition will greatly help
i will give u a call tomorrow
Re: Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by minemine: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2007
Interested.
Re: Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by minemine: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2007
Don't forget to add science-based 'funs' or 'magics' [e.g. getting a cooked egg in a bottle].  This type of things teach the kids more about the basics of general science  -  especially when you clearly share the principles that make such possible.

I've once been involved in the performance of science-based 'funs' and paper crafts for children.  You may want to have more info about these 'magics' via eduspot@gmail.com.

I think your googling on relevant ideas will also be of considerable help to you.

Just organised yourself with interesting team members and make up timely publicity.  Of course, you will be dazed of the outcome.

The kids will want to come next year if you meet their expectations and those of their parents; though you may not hit all expectations 100%.

I wish you your best.
Re: Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by minemine: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2007
Please ignore my second post. It is a reply to another post in Nairaland.

Sorry for the error.
Re: Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by mindworx: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2007
I'm Falokun Martins .O, from Pentasoft Technologies, Wuse II, Abuja. I am absolutely interested in the programme. Please kindly send time and venue details to mindworx@mindworxonline.com, 08076688259, mofaloks@yahoo.com. Cheers.
Re: Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by chokit(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2007
I am really intereted in this programme but i live abroad in Holland to be precise.How can i be part of this ?I will also like it if you can send me the seminal papers,the necessary tool kits and the cds you mentioned.It will be of great help to me,if ineed to pay for these please let me know.
Raymond akinbode
raymondakinbode@yahoo.com
Happy delibrations.
Re: Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by daretayo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2007
hello, I am interested. send me details at gokedare@yahoo.com
Re: Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! by raylabel: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2007
Interested participants should contact:

CHINOX Guest Inn
Cotonou Street
Off Bisau Street
Wuse Zone 6
Abuja

Time:  1400hrs

Call:  0805-255-6251 to reserve your seat.

Date remains Sat 14 July 2007

NB:
Queenamina: Thanks for your mails and encouragement. We hope you will come and share your own views with us at the seminar. Stay blessed! Will send the seminar contents to you if you won't make it. Best regards to your hubby and family!

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Start Business In Nigeria With $20,000 / Business Name Registration Problem / Gtbank Can No Longer Service Their Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.