Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story (994 Views)

How She Betrayed Her Loving Husband!. True Life Experience , Let All Women Learn / I Read This Story And Was Greatly Disturbed! Reactions Please! / Mom Killed My Tomorrow - All Parents Should Learn From This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by scally11: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2021
A serious issue happened in my school this week that almost tore a family apart. If not because of God and the wisdom of the grandparent, the two parents would have been separated or even divorced.
Back to the story, a woman with two boys got home to find a strange ear ring in her house. After examining the one piece of the ear ring, she found out that the ear ring does not belong to her. She only has two boys and boys do not use ear rings. Atleast the boys were too young to use one.
So the next person to ask was the husband who just came back for a show (husband a musician).
The issue started with husband saying he doesn't know who owns the ear ring and wife saying husband don go cut corners. Meanwhile while all these were going on the two sons kept quiet. The grandma who was an intelligent woman collected the earring and lied that it should be for her other daughter that visited that day while the wife knew that that was a cover up. The husband too was like"so you can't trust me" and the wife was men can't be trusted only for the grandma to find out that one of the son who was in my class brought the ear ring home. He said when I saw ear ring and asked the class who owns the ear ring he collected it from the teacher to give her classmate who was already was going home and when he could not see the girl, he took the ear ring home and when he brought out his books to do his homework the earring must have fallen out. The poor boy when he saw the issue the ring has generated he was afraid to say that he brought it home until later that he went to the grandma later. The parents came to my school today and the girl affirmed that she was the owner of the said earring. The two parents had to apologise to each other there and then
Ladies please do not be too quick to accuse each other. Learn from the story. I know some women will quietly kill their husbands than ask who owns the ring. Lalasticlala , Royalroy, oluwajub,mynd push to front page so the womenfolk can learn from the story

5 Likes

Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by thorpido(m): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2021
Just negodu.The wife would have torn the house down before the truth was exposed.

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by pocohantas(f): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lalasticlal push to front page so the womenfolk can learn from the story

Everyone should learn, not just women.

Kondo-matic are you seeing this? Not tomorrow you will find cufflink in the house and say I am cheating, DNA blablabla. It is for our kids Maths teacher, they brought it home from school.

May God grant us wisdom...

4 Likes

Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by extol1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
scally11:
A serious issue happened in my school this week that almost tore a family apart. If not because of God and the wisdom of the grandparent, the two parents would have been separated or even divorced.
Back to the story, a woman with two boys got home to find a strange ear ring in her house. After examining the one piece of the ear ring, she found out that the ear ring does not belong to her. She only has two boys and boys do not use ear rings. Atleast the boys were too young to use one.
So the next person to ask was the husband who just came back for a show (husband a musician).
The issue started with husband saying he doesn't know who owns the ear ring and wife saying husband don go cut corners. Meanwhile while all these were going on the two sons kept quiet. The grandma who was an intelligent woman collected the earring and lied that it should be for her other daughter that visited that day while the wife knew that that was a cover up. The husband too was like"so you can't trust me" and the wife was men can't be trusted only for the grandma to find out that one of the son who was in my class brought the ear ring home. He said when I saw ear ring and asked the class who owns the ear ring he collected it from the teacher to give her classmate who was already was going home and when he could not see the girl, he took the ear ring home and when he brought out his books to do his homework the earring must have fallen out. The poor boy when he saw the issue the ring has generated he was afraid to say that he brought it home until later that he went to the grandma later. The parents came to my school today and the girl affirmed that she was the owner of the said earring. The two parents had to apologise to each other there and then
Ladies please do not be too quick to accuse each other. Learn from the story. I know some women will quietly kill their husbands than ask who owns the ring. Lalasticlala , Royalroy, oluwajub,mynd push to front page so the womenfolk can learn from the story
I guess this didn't happen in Nigeria
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by scally11: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
extol1:

I guess this didn't happen in Nigeria
Sure it did
pocohantas:

Kondomatic are you seeing this? Not tomorrow you will find cufflink in the house and say I am cheating, DNA blablabla. It is for our kids Maths teacher, they brought it home from school.

Lol. What I am saying is that sometimes things are not the way it is
thorpido:
Just negodu.The wife would have torn the house down before the truth was exposed.
I swear if na my woman, some of my body parts will be missing. I dare not sleep the house in order not to dealt with like the pdp chairman son
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by Rickcutie(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
tales in moon light

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by JovialJune(f): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
So this one saving grace the husband(a musician oo) had, means he has been vindicated forever? The next time the wife probably sees stained lipstick on his shirt, who will they blame it on

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
It's actually a lesson for all.
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Kondo-matic are you seeing this? Not tomorrow you will find cufflink in the house and say I am cheating, DNA blablabla. It is for our kids Maths teacher, they brought it home from school.

Aunty shut up grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by pocohantas(f): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
scally11:

That is what I am saying too na.

“I can explain...” cheesy
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by Biglittlelois(f): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
The fact that the husband's mother can quickly jump to cover him up, speaks huge volume on the type of marriage she had/has with her own husband, how I wish the wife can take note this red flag.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by Kondomatic(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Of all people wey fit get the cufflink nah Maths teacher you see pick? A subject that gives me nightmares, that will make things worse.
Moreover my kids won't touch what's not theirs so you still have some explanation for me.

Wait first, Igbo people dey do DNA?

@OP Something is definitely wrong with the marriage already sha, and they need to work on that.

The wife doesn't trust her husband. That's just it, else I don't see why minor things like this should cause serious problem.

But when one is already suspecting somebody, everything appears as an evidence because the person's thoughts are narrowly focused on finding evidence.

There's no way one would approach something like this with an open mind and it will cause a problem.

The marriage lacks trust.
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by pocohantas(f): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kondomatic:

Of all people wey fit get the cufflink nah Maths teacher you see pick? A subject that gives me nightmares, that will make things worse.
Moreover my kids won't touch what's not theirs so you still have some explanation for me.

Wait first, Igbo people dey do DNA?

You’ll have to collect the explanation from your sons. Na them carry am come house and I am totally innocent in all of this. In fact, you, them, the Maths teacher and your whole LGA should come beg me for putting me through such trauma. cry cry

Lol. I wouldn’t know. Are Igbo men not (Nigerian) men? Anyone can if there is a reason to.

@OP Something is definitely wrong with the marriage already sha, and they need to work on that.

OP say the guy na MUSICIAN. As in, like Davido, Tuface, Timaya, Quavo, Future...etc?

The wife doesn’t want what happened in 1902 to happen again na. lipsrsealed
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by Kondomatic(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
pocohantas:

You’ll have to collect the explanation from your sons. Na them carry am come house and I am totally innocent in all of this. In fact, you, them, the Maths teacher and your whole LGA should come beg me for putting me through such trauma. cry cry
When the house owner is slow to catch a thief, the thief now calls the house owner thief. I hear you.
pocohantas:

Lol. I wouldn’t know. Are Igbo men not (Nigerian) men? Anyone can if there is a reason to.
Well, where I come from, even if unah don divorce in court but they never return the bride price and she go carry bele for another man, nah the ex husband still get the pikin if he want am.

pocohantas:

OP say the guy na MUSICIAN. As in, like Davido, Tuface, Timaya, Quavo, Future...etc?

E no easy to trust them sha, even ordinary Twitter influencers don dey carry women like Solomon.

Unah too like power and fame. #shrugs
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by scally11: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Why I cited that was because the general perception is that musicians like women. Davido, Wizkid, flavour. So the wife could assume na the women way the man carry na him wan put am for problem. Some women won't even ask you questions but will just cut the man tololoo without knowing that it was the son that brought earring home.
May God no let us be punished for things way we no do
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by pocohantas(f): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
scally11:

Why I cited that was because the general perception is that musicians like women. Davido, Wizkid, flavour. So the wife could assume na the women way the man carry na him wan put am for problem. Some women won't even ask you questions but will just cut the man tololoo without knowing that it was the son that brought earring home.
May God no let us be punished for things way we no do

Some of those women, it is their nature to be vindictive and violent. Some no get strength, because it is quite stressful having some conversations with you guys. Some of you will twist yourselves in all shapes, rather than admit you goofed. Next thing is to gaslight the woman, she wey carry case come would become the accused sef. To avoid all that drama, some women have adopted the sit-down-dey-look approach.

I prefer couples communicate, to avoid grudges and accumulated anger. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by pocohantas(f): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kondomatic:

Unah too like power and fame. #shrugs

Lol. Power? Not so sure, Money? Double yes, grin Fame? I’ll pass. I don’t like cameras, not like I am a shy person sef. I really commend “Mummy GO” them, I can’t deal with such position.
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by Kondomatic(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Power? Not so sure, Money? Double yes , grin Fame? I’ll pass. I don’t like cameras, not like I am a shy person sef. I really commend “Mummy GO” them, I can’t deal with such position.
To dey chop life with famous person no mean say dey go snap you nah. You sef.

Those Mama GO them wey dey feel like the apostle that Jesus loves, I weak for them.

I was invited to a church program sometime ago, I kuku no dey follow person go church program but this guy won't give up so I followed him.

Small time their Mama GO noticed that I wasn't following up with the things they were doing during praises, things jumping, dancing, turning around etc so she came straight to me with Mic in hand.

"Brother why are you not dancing"

"I am really not used to dancing"

"Even in your father's house?"

"Yes ma, even when I am alone"

"But you're happy at least, I can see it so jump up for Jesus"

All eyes were on us now.

She was singing the whole time and when she said jump up for Jesus, everybody complied immediately, I no jump.

"Sorry ma, can't do it."

"You can't dance and you can't jump up for Jesus? Is anything the matter?"

"There are so many enemies in my father's house"

I said pointing at the ceiling fan that was just a few inches away from my head.

Everybody started laughing.

Nah so them them carry me go front where standing fan dey.

Telling old Papa like me to be jumping around, no respect.

E sure me that you like working for it sha, if not you're on your own. @Emboldened

Like she would admit that she's a shy person.

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by LadySarah: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
We will always jump to conclusions. Is it your jumping? This is a one off case, we know the rest 99% the man is a cheat.

Lol
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
The kid should've spoken up sooner but thankfully he eventually did before the situation escalated.
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Biglittlelois:
The fact that the husband's mother can quickly jump to cover him up, speaks huge volume on the type of marriage she had/has with her own husband, how I wish the wife can take note this red flag.......
mmmhmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Can you elaborate on this?
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by descarado: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
If their kids can't freely express themselves in situations like this, they are failed parents.

Dem dey beat them for that house anyhow. Fear of being scolded or plummelled made the boy zip mouth.
And tomorrow, they will grow up toughened by beating, seeing it as the only way to teach and continue from where their parents stopped.
Oga oo
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kondomatic:

The wife doesn't trust her husband. That's just it, else I don't see why minor things like this should cause serious problem.

But when one is already suspecting somebody, everything appears as an evidence because the person's thoughts are narrowly focused on finding evidence.

There's no way one would approach something like this with an open mind and it will cause a problem.

The marriage lacks trust.

@bold - so true, it beats my imagination that many married couples don't sit down to speak their minds and communicate better to each other.

I really wonder if there's love?

Suspicion, concerns, fear, bitterness, faults and all the likes are not brought out in the open and discussed? this one na marriage? If something day do me I go talk, I can't just keep mute especially to someone I call my own, laye! We go trash everything from the point of objectivity, understanding and love

I pray God helps that home! By the way I like your observations.
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by sisisioge: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin

We should urgently come and learn grin.
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by 1F30M4(f): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Good that they later had it figured out.. Lack of trust yeah but that's not even why I'm concerned, imagine how scared their son was.. I fear if the grandparents weren't there, it could've escalated really bad.. The child was uncertain of what the outcome would be if he told them himself(in the heat of the moment), I think they should work on how they relate with each other first & then with their children.
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by Abilistic(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Thought Provoking!
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
scally11:

Sure it did

I swear if na my woman, some of my body parts will be missing. I dare not sleep the house in order not to dealt with like the pdp chairman son

@bold:

Not funny but....

Seriously cracked up here!

It is well with you o!
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by bukatyne(f): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
aroundtheearth:
The kid should've spoken up sooner but thankfully he eventually did before the situation escalated.

When the earring has already caused such mess?

They all need to be calming down in that house sha.

Marriage and parent-children relationship has issues.
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Right. The mother should have done her findings in the first place, not react in that manner. I wasn't blaming the kid. smiley

bukatyne:

When the earring has already caused such mess?

They all need to be calming down in that house sha.

Marriage and parent-children relationship has issues.
Re: Urgent: Women, Learn from this Story by scally11: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

Not funny but....

Seriously cracked up here!

It is well with you o!
I dey tell you. I doubt if God ever created a non jealous woman. Women are just the same. Am sure the woman was planning a banger before the truth came out.

aroundtheearth:
Right. The mother should have done her findings in the first place, not react in that manner. I wasn't blaming the kid. smiley

Which other proof was the woman expecting. The children are boys, she doesn't use that earring. Her mother who stayed with her said it wasn't hers. The next thing would be while they were away , husband man carry woman abi baby come house. Na God solve the issue

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For The Woman To Contribute To Her Bride Price? / If Your Brother Sends His Son To Your House Abroad Without Notice / I Wish Not To Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.