Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) (43527 Views)

Victor Moses Welcomes A Baby (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Defends Nude Mother And Her Baby (Photo) / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Congratulations to lil kesh on the arrival of his new baby...
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Starzo: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Zibahstores:

You can't judge so fast. Newborns really don't look like anyone when they are born until after weeks or probably even months.. Also most babies always come out light skinned until much later before they come to their natural colors.
very true

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by fadal(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lol American wanna be grin grin grin
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Oyindaberry(f): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
It’s an April fool prank

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by lusid: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ishilove:
So little Kesh is old enough to straf?
more old enough than one evening newspaper i know
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by nextstep(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Keshi, you too? To make baby no hard, but to raise them, no be moin moin.
Anyways, weh don sah!

But this one that it's April 1... any news is suspect.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Mecka: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
All these little boys impregnating girls without marrying them, it seems that's the norm in the society right now.
I have five babymamas and counting
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Mecka: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
filleSouriante:

Amen. I want them in multiples grin

Sis, if you don't have any underlying conditions, the swollen leg might be due to stress or maybe ur work requires you sit for long. Try exercising often; taking a walk will be better n you can also massage your legs. Pls if you also think alot, reduce the burden on ur heart please; cast ur burdens on Christ Jesus and take a lot of water too. If there is no visible changes, then pls visit a doctor because it might be a sign and symptom of something ranging from mild to severe, the earlier you know, the better.

But if you do have an underlying condition, pls visit the doctor; a Fed. hospital preferably.

Whichever way...the Greatest Physician will visit you and heal your body, soul and Spirit. In this month of Resurrection, may every dead thing in ur life, work, health receive life and may your destiny helpers locate you men

Happy.
Pastor Fille, where is your church. I would like to fellowship with you
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by OscarJaden(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
baby mama all the way to avoid unnecessary stress and nagging
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by femi4: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oluolad86:
Congratulations, I use the baby as a point of contact for those who are looking for the fruits of the womb, come next year, you shall celebrate your twins and triplets. Just believe.

I need drugs that can reduce swollen legs back to normal.

Say a word of prayers to me too that God the perfect healer should heal me wholeheartedly and send helpers to me, thanks.
Nonsense! Not in this case. Outside wedlock baby
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by tunize(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Reason I respect dbanj shall in all the mr.endowement and stew leaking my guy nor give girl belle yet still got married and gave birth inside marriage.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mecka:
I have five babymamas and counting
Clap for yourself
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Lil Kesh has just been scammed.

That baby is not his, so obvious.

Eeeeyyaaaah! poor Kesh, what have you done to deserve this.
lol....gringrin
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

lol....gringrin
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Tywo2018: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nawa oo all this small small boys don they put something for something. Congratulations
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oluolad86:
Congratulations, I use the baby as a point of contact for those who are looking for the fruits of the womb, come next year, you shall celebrate your twins and triplets. Just believe.

Say a word of prayers to me too that God the perfect healer should heal me wholeheartedly and send helpers to me, thanks.

Run some Test on your kidney except you are pregnant
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Have you seen the baby's mum yet? What proof do you that the baby isn't his? Must every baby resembles his/her dad? One of my kids resembles his mum facially but all there features are mine...head shape, complexion, big eyes, set of teeth and amazingly
my type of fingers
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Run some Test on your kidney except you are pregnant

I'm not pregnant, it's pericarditis.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
filleSouriante:

Amen. I want them in multiples grin

Sis, if you don't have any underlying conditions, the swollen leg might be due to stress or maybe ur work requires you sit for long. Try exercising often; taking a walk will be better n you can also massage your legs. Pls if you also think alot, reduce the burden on ur heart please; cast ur burdens on Christ Jesus and take a lot of water too. If there is no visible changes, then pls visit a doctor because it might be a sign and symptom of something ranging from mild to severe, the earlier you know, the better.

But if you do have an underlying condition, pls visit the doctor; a Fed. hospital preferably.

Whichever way...the Greatest Physician will visit you and heal your body, soul and Spirit. In this month of Resurrection, may every dead thing in ur life, work, health receive life and may your destiny helpers locate you wherever you are IJN. Amen

AMEN!!!! I believe! God bless you too ma

Stay Blessed, Stay Safe, Stay Happy.
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
ebuka440:
Take chymoran tablet or lasix tablet- they reduce swollen legs(edema)

Both are not working with torsinex cry

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Adalasy:

Send me an email to adamslaseio@gmail.com

I am an alternative medicine practitioner and can help you

Okay, for free?
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Ingleesh: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Na April fool grin
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by filleSouriante(f): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mecka:
Pastor Fille, where is your church. I would like to fellowship with you

But ur moniker says Mecca or is it actually Mecka ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Zibahstores(f): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
He should go and do DNA test, I don't trust these hoes these days

But davido no be hoe abi?.. Men will hoe around glaringly in the eyes of everyone with no shame and no one says shit or judge them. But now one woman somewhere just gave birth and all we hear is "these hoes ain't loyal".
World people, I throway yansh..it is well.

Meanwhile, guys please check my thread for updates on Bangladesh wears on preorder.

https://www.nairaland.com/6342663/follow-thread-china-turkey-dubai
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Zibahstores:

But davido no be hoe abi?.. Men will hoe around glaringly in the eyes of everyone with no shame and no one says shit or judge them. But now one woman somewhere just gave birth and all we hear is "these hoes ain't loyal".
World people, I throway yansh..it is well.

Meanwhile, guys please check my thread for updates on Bangladesh wears on preorder.

A master key can open millions of padlocks but the other can't, I don't know if you get it or not cheesy
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by JastSiryin(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
What I'm not understanding is.... Is there "Old baby"? Nonsense headline
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Zibahstores(f): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
A master key can open millions of padlocks but the other can't, I don't know if you get it or not cheesy

LOL child of the world grin grin grin
I am just 5 years old, I really don't get it. Maybe when am older.

Meanwhile guys, I have got some great cute tees and tops for your minis. Chat the contact on my siggy and check my thread

Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 3:59am On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by praiseneo(m): 5:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Verify your news
It was an April fool prank :-
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Shipe1: 5:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Email this people and tell them about the condition.

Faithgomina@gmail.com
Re: Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) by Shipe1: 5:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Oluolad86:

Email this people and tell them about the condition.

Faithgomina@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English / Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Venita Akpofure Is Darling Nigeria Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.