Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? (3248 Views)

How Much Did You Pay For Your Affidavit? (fantastically Corrupt) / How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by Rbae: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
I paid N3,000 before I could register for NIN. We were more than 150 in number. People were busy cursing and fighting at the centre. What an experience! After 2 days of going to the centre, i was able to register. Now i have the slip and my NIN number. How is the registration at your end? How much did pay for registration?
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by Shellsploit: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
2000 here in lagos...
After registration, came 1 week after to pick up my NIN, my greatest shock was when u was told that my info wasnt properly captured and i have to visit NIN HQ at alausa.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by Pierohandsome: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rbae:
I paid N3,000 before I could register for NIN. We were more than 150 in number. People were busy cursing and fighting at the centre. What an experience! After 2 days of going to the centre, i was able to register. Now i have the slip and my NIN number. How is the registration at your end? How much did pay for registration?
I didn't pay a dime ,I did mine last 2weeks ago in Ph here in one of the MTN offices.

I got my permanent id card immediately

1 Like

Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by Rbae: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shellsploit:
2000 here in lagos...
After registration, came 1 week after to pick up my NIN, my greatest shock was when u was told that my info wasnt properly captured and i have to visit NIN HQ at alausa.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow. Sorry. I heard you will pay for the correction.

1 Like

Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by Rbae: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pierohandsome:
I didn't pay a dime ,I did mine last 2weeks ago in Ph here in one of the MTN offices.

That's nice o.

1 Like

Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by blife2: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pierohandsome:

where pls
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by Pierohandsome: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
blife2:

where pls
MTN office at Rumuodomaya
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by ec0malchemist(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2021

Immigration HQ, sauka, Abuja.
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by Rbae: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2021
ec0malchemist:

Immigration HQ, sauka, Abuja.

Wow! People.are.cashing out with this Npower reg o.
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by adecz: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2021
cool cool cool

➡Its the desperate people who
tried to meet the initial February deadline
that got themselves into those wahala.

➡Smart Nigerians like us knew that
so long as na Nigeria we dey, the
deadline must be extended & therefore
just remained koool, calm & stayed put.

➡A few weeks after the extension I went
& did mine without paying a single kobo.

⏩⏩ Lesson is, don't kee yaself for the
disorganized APC govt.✨✨✨✨

1 Like

Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by Rbae: 2:56am On Apr 14, 2021
adecz:
cool cool cool

➡Its the desperate people who
tried to meet the initial February deadline
that got themselves into those wahala.

➡Smart Nigerians like us knew that
so long as na Nigeria we dey, the
deadline must be extended & therefore
just remained koool, calm & stayed put.

➡A few weeks after the extension I went
& did mine without paying a single kobo.

⏩⏩ Lesson is, don't kee yaself for the
disorganized APC govt.✨✨✨✨

Lol
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by Elolam87(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by The5DME(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
i paid nothing.
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by shanga(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
The5DME:
i paid nothing.

5,500 inside air force base for that matter ...
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by The5DME(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
shanga:

5,500 inside air force base for that matter ...
nawa ooh. Did you get it immediately?
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by shanga(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2021
The5DME:
nawa ooh. Did you get it immediately?

Forwere,I collected it the following week
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by tnerro1(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Brought fuel for their generator so they can have light to do the NIN
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by MrAbufayed: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2023
ayiohumodr:
I am having problem on my NIN date of birth DOB they said it will cost N15,000 for the DOB modification
The 15k is remitta fee,do it in a cyber cafe and go with the slip to any Nimc office,Sha go with extra cash to grease their palms,that is how I did mine in ondo State
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by barryatunde: 5:01am On Aug 17, 2023
verolamilayo:
@ Dr Paul, please sir I am having problems on my NIN date of birth needs modification. I will forward my details to you for your help
please I really need help on my NIN mistakes on names need correction
Re: NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration? by Sirhush(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
I pay 5k at abule egbA then. Do it was express. I get it that very day then

(1) (Reply)

Police Uncover 3 Human Heads In Fridge Of Sports Commentator (graphic Photos) / Crime. / See How Man Caged And Tortured His Wife With Sex For Days – Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.