Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How I was Saved From Being Killed By Evil Bandits/ Killer Herdsmen (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I was Saved From Being Killed By Evil Bandits/ Killer Herdsmen (video) (422 Views)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I was Saved From Being Killed By Evil Bandits/ Killer Herdsmen (video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
What a Great Rescue of this brother from the Jaws of Death!
By The Great Commander of the whole Universe!
The only Good GOD of Chosen
The GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvkSPoeoxtA
Re: How I was Saved From Being Killed By Evil Bandits/ Killer Herdsmen (video) by hidhrhis(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
i thought u were the one sha
thank God for the man's life and may God protect us all

1 Like

Re: How I was Saved From Being Killed By Evil Bandits/ Killer Herdsmen (video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
hidhrhis:
i thought u were the one sha
thank God for the man's life and may God protect us all

Haba brother! I am still a young man

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Prophet T.B Josuah Is Dead. / According To Luke 22 Vs 36, That Says. ( Picture ) / Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.