Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,643 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

9 Different Types Of Sex In Marriage!!!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Different Types Of Sex In Marriage!!!!! (4518 Views)

Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Different Types Of Sex In Marriage!!!!! by culf: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Healing and punishment sex? naaaaa
Re: 9 Different Types Of Sex In Marriage!!!!! by Josbreed: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
stansaintly:

7. ENCOURAGEMENT SEX:- You use this type of Sex to encourage your Spouse to do something or Not to do something. There are times he wants to do something that you think is not the best of decision, just come in the most seductive way and delay him. When he is exhausted after you have drilled him, speak softly and he will say "I didn't know that was what you were saying before, now I understand you".

This wan touched my kidney.
Re: 9 Different Types Of Sex In Marriage!!!!! by dangotesmummy: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Una too like fucck for this country undecided
grin

That explains why there is population explosion in nigeria particularly in the north
Re: 9 Different Types Of Sex In Marriage!!!!! by WarmTest3: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hi,
Sex has the same issue in terms of pleasure, timing, positions, desire, will, consent, orgasm, way of sex beyond the type of marriage whether it's a love marriage or arranged marriage so better to talk on issues related with day to day sex life. I and my wife doing the BDSM stuff and using a shibari rope for our games smiley
Re: 9 Different Types Of Sex In Marriage!!!!! by stansaintly(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
You are a spoilt person op mtchewww
yet you read it down to the last dot
Re: 9 Different Types Of Sex In Marriage!!!!! by stansaintly(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
dangotesmummy:
grin

That explains why there is population explosion in nigeria particularly in the north

sex isn't all about procreation
Re: 9 Different Types Of Sex In Marriage!!!!! by stansaintly(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
culf:
Healing and punishment sex? naaaaa
yes, you heard it right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Women (what My Friend Sent Me This Morning) / Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More / Mum, 32, Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth On The Toilet (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.