Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) (60951 Views)

Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) / Uche Jombo Slays In Swimwear (Photo) / "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
LegendVibes:
Actress Eniola Badmus has taken to social media to show off her plus-size body, Igbere TV reports.

The actress shared a picture of herself wearing a swim suit on Instagram on Wednesday.

She wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNGBsxUDwag/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Eniola regularly expresses confidence in herself and criticises body-shamers.

In an Instagram post in December last year, she wrote, “Members of the public do not send me to my early grave. Na chubby I chubby, I no steal your meat.”

Eniola is also a huge fan of plus-size dancer Nneka Agbanusi.

Eniwhale, a WHALE of a woman grin grin
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by hush15: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
LegendVibes:
Actress Eniola Badmus has taken to social media to show off her plus-size body, Igbere TV reports.

The actress shared a picture of herself wearing a swim suit on Instagram on Wednesday.

She wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNGBsxUDwag/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Eniola regularly expresses confidence in herself and criticises body-shamers.

In an Instagram post in December last year, she wrote, “Members of the public do not send me to my early grave. Na chubby I chubby, I no steal your meat.”

Eniola is also a huge fan of plus-size dancer Nneka Agbanusi.

But I thought dis girl said she don slim down.... it's well.
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
She's looking dope now ...
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by IseoneofIse: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
My favourite actress
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Not my type but every woman is beautiful
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by raphy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Thick arena will like this see fine house
Make you np go hustle stay here de troll person we don build her house with her with sense.

Money rules everything
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by 22brains(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
I love them slim and curvy, Not amoeba.
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by RedAlert08(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
She looks like an overblown baby elephant
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by macdammy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Enoch07:
beautiful they say is in the eyes of the beholder.

Beauty is in the eyes of who never Bleep you
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by Cousin9999: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
22brains:
I love them slim and curvy, Not amoeba.

lipsrsealed My guy, you don't have to do her like that.

1 Like

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by Enoch07: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
macdammy:

Beauty is in the eyes of who never Bleep you
that one dey too
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by 22brains(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
Cousin9999:

lipsrsealed My guy, you don't have to do her like that.
don't defend her biko. She came out for mentions so let's rate her. I guess her puna is as wide as her body too. ((()))++
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by Cousin9999: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
22brains:
don't defend her biko. She came out for mentions so let's rate her. I guess her puna is as wide as her body too. ((()))++

Issa cold world. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by JustforMen: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
SuperBold:

A man threatened with the success of a woman angry it is a pity

is fatting now success?
I thought obesity was a problem not an achievement!

wetin musa no go see for gate?
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by TOYNEX(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2021

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by TheGift: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
It flows, as per F.F. Fat girl and Flavor. But I'll spell the Fat as "Phat"
Kriss216:
Replace that "Plus size" with "Fat girl".

How e take gel for your ear
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 3:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Haaaaa
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 6:00am On Apr 02, 2021
pot belly glutton. and she is yet to work on her body. go and check out Ricky and see how reformed he is now. Eniola is just shapeless no offense
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by zudozz: 6:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Everybody knows she is very beautiful...But I like her guts sha.. grin
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by Eofclub: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2021
LMS1:
I Love That Background.
Pls Who Can Photoshop Those Two Women Standing There Out Of It And Give Me A Plain Picture.
I Want To Use It As A Wallpaper cheesy

Message me I'll do it for 50k only
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In New Photo / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Omotola Dancing Shoki At Ben-Bruce's Birthday Party(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.