Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Wish To Venture Into This Quick Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wish To Venture Into This Quick Business! (340 Views)

This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. / 20 Cool Business Ideas To Venture Into In Nigeria And Make Millions in 2018 / A Quick Business Idea For You On Valentine's Day, Feb 14th(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish To Venture Into This Quick Business! by dboY1123(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
I am currently running a POS business, and I have been hearing about this NIN/NiMC registration, what do you think about it?
Please, If you know about it can you give me an advice and steps to take to start it and how good it is.
'At my POS shop, I already have a sales girl.'

Thanks
Re: I Wish To Venture Into This Quick Business! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Leave that business m enter into Quaker oats,noodles, spaghetti,milk,Milo,cocopop and golden morn in wholesale business. Visit trade fair in Ojo, Lagos for.info.

Hey, check out my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature
Re: I Wish To Venture Into This Quick Business! by ec0malchemist(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Leave that business m enter into Quaker oats,noodles, spaghetti,milk,Milo,cocopop and golden morn in wholesale business. Visit trade fair in Ojo, Lagos for.info.

Hey, check out my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature

Are you into the business or you know anyone that i can learn the trade from ?

If yes, please kindly point me in the right direction

Thank you for your time, bless.

(1) (Reply)

Hf / FCMB Customer Dies ‘due To Bank’s Unfriendly Treatment’ (Video & Picture) / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.