Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Someone Should Recommend A Reliable Dealer On BTC Or Eth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Should Recommend A Reliable Dealer On BTC Or Eth (348 Views)

Matt Al Best Crypto Auto Trading Bot 2021 trade on (btc / Bnb / Eth / Ht / Usdt) / How Can I Legitimately Make N2k Daily Online. Idea On BTC Is Also Welcomed / Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Recommend A Reliable Dealer On BTC Or Eth by htdot: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Pls I want to buy bitcoin or eth worth of 60 dollars... Pls someone should help recommend a reputable seller.
I wanted to get it from LadyF and I was told by her assistant that they only buy for now and they ain't selling.
Re: Someone Should Recommend A Reliable Dealer On BTC Or Eth by zero824(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2021
htdot:
Pls I want to buy bitcoin or eth worth of 60 dollars... Pls someone should help recommend a reputable seller.
I wanted to get it from LadyF and I was told by her assistant that they only buy for now and they ain't selling.

To which wallet if you are ready come
Re: Someone Should Recommend A Reliable Dealer On BTC Or Eth by Sandydayziz(f): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2021
htdot:
I buy and sell. Send a dm
Re: Someone Should Recommend A Reliable Dealer On BTC Or Eth by goldyeyeife(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2021
Snappy exchange very relaible
Re: Someone Should Recommend A Reliable Dealer On BTC Or Eth by ribegav: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2021
htdot:

You have just one sure way of not getting scammed here. Go to Ecurrency thread, post wat u want and ask a seller to respond to your post, then ensure u use wese90 as Escrow. That way u can get the coin successfully without any issue. Thank me later
Re: Someone Should Recommend A Reliable Dealer On BTC Or Eth by L4stl00k(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
goldyeyeife:
Snappy exchange very relaible

Bro snappy exchange is a scam... They have scam me

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Recommend A Reliable Dealer On BTC Or Eth by RunMyBiz: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
With the recent development, It's clear that snappy exchange are ripping people off their hard earn money, since Friday I made a withdrawal from them but up till this moment I haven't received my money and they're doing nothing about it, even when you called them they sound very rudely which is uncalled for, I must advice everyone to be careful dealing with them, they're a complete rippers.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me View My Picture / $10,000 Dollars Seed Funding Opportunity Available For Your Business Or Start Up / Man Disrupts Bank Operation Over Alleged Withdrawal From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.